Interview April 2010 : Carey Mulligan by Mikael Jansson

kokurox

Reaction score

In February, Conde Nast announced iPad versions of five of its titles were being prepped, but Vogue and W weren't among the initial group. Interview, however, is taking the plunge. Back in February, a video demo of their iPad app circulated, showing the photography and text of the magazine intermixed with video and audio content.
On April 3 in conjunction with the iPad launch, Interview will debut its April 2010 "iPad Issue" with a digital version designed specifically for the gadget. The application, which promises 330 screens of images and text (think the Jersey Shore editorial with Bar Refaeli by Terry Richardson and features on Ke$ha, Kellen Lutz, Justin Beiber), plus 20 minutes of video and audio content (including a Bruce Weber video), will be available on the iTunes iPad store for a special edition price of 99 cents. It precedes the print version by over a week — the April issue won't hit newsstands until the week of April 12.

fashionoligie.com

Last edited by a moderator:
^It just takes a while to load ^_^. I'm not a fan Carey, at all. But there is no denying this isn't a good cover.
The black and white, with the splash of colour is really nice. Thanks for posting kokurox!

i don't like the colour splashes...they just look ugly and messy

i quite like the cover, i don't see the fascination in Carey though,
the more and more i see her the more i think she looks like edie sedgwick

It didn't load for me either - here it is again

263h9va.jpg

Fashionologie

This girl is everywhere now and I don't even know who she is, and cover isn't anything special.
I was expecting Madonna as someone posted about it in Cover Rumor Thread.

This girl is everywhere now and I don't even know who she is, and cover isn't anything special.

I don't mind seeing her everywhere as she was recently nominated for an oscar and has a big movie coming up soon. If they're going the actress route I would rather have someone talented like her than just another generic bland and overrated "actress".

Oh wow :ninja:...that was fast. She's everywhere now which is so funny to me, given a little personal connection she has with my sister's school :innocent:. I think it's a bit messy TBH...but I'm looking forward to the content (is it always going to be this late in the month though...seriously?!)

I don't mind seeing her everywhere as she was recently nominated for an oscar and has a big movie coming up soon. If they're going the actress route I would rather have someone talented like her than just another generic bland and overrated "actress".

Very much agreed!

I love Carey, but what have they done to her on the cover? She looks positively awful. And why is she pulling up her shirt and showing her bra? :unsure:

I don't like this cover at all. Aesthetically it really isn't my cup of tea.

i had a similar feeling !
:angry::angry::angry:

Excellently put! Anyway, this might be the first time in a long time that I buy Interview again as it's not really worth the price they charge for it here. :innocent:

Another great cover for Carey in a matter of days and I'd take her any day of the week than any current actress doing the rounds......although I do prefer her Wonderland cover to this one there are some similaraties between them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->