Interview April 2010 : Carey Mulligan by Mikael Jansson

... to be honest i don't even know her. but anyway the cover is just very bland in comparison with the usual interview covers. i'm used to see eye-catchy cover shots, and this just looks very plain.

I don't really like it, but I do like her so it is good to see her on the cover :heart:

Love the cover! I'm always going to be partial to anything 'artistic' in the literal sense of the word. I love the use of the colour splashes!
I agree with whoever said that if we're going to see an actress on the cover of a magazine that i'd MUCH prefer to see someone like Carey Mulligan above Demi Moore/Jen Aniston/Drew Barrymore again and again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw the Wonderland cover...I wonder why she's being photographed in b + w so much. :huh:

^ yeah, she might look better in colour... I think they are always going with the 60's vibe because of her hair :rolleyes: it's a bit lazy

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm glad she got the cover but it's a boring photo, honestly

:shock: are you serious.

carey is adorable and a good actor but she's not cut out to be on covers.:innocent:

Mia Farrow may just be on this cover, but I do see a bit of Seberg in her...

the only similarity with Seberg I can see is the short blonde hair...:huh:

To me, she's the kind of young, rising actress that comes every now and then that gets hyped to be the next big thing, but actually seems to have talent and potential. I'm interested in seeing where she goes. And I wouldn't call her conventionally atractive, but what I see as evocative of Seberg, in this cover at least, is a sort of understated sensuousness.

Carey Mulligan by Mikael Jansson
Styling by Karl Templer

img-carey-mulligan-new-cover_111557284746.jpg_med_thumb.jpg
img-carey-mulligan-2_110409507367.jpg_vmed.jpg

img-carey-mulligan-3_110425289667.jpg_vmed.jpg
img-carey-mulligan-4_110441181664.jpg_vthumb.jpg
img-carey-mulligan-5_110457542754.jpg_vthumb.jpg
img-carey-mulligan-6_110512878348.jpg_vthumb.jpg

Source : interview.com

I have a subscription to Interview and I NEVERRRRR get it on time. I still don't have the Jay-Z cover. What was that, February??

Anyone else have the same problem with them?

Nice editorial! I've never heard of this Carey before, but she looks lovely. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->