Italian Street Style

I posted a lot of pics some months ago in the european streetstyle section..
Nothing has happened after that..
People dress really bad here in Rome..no one surprises me..it's quite hard to work with fashion in this town..the inspiration does not come from the streets around here..I cant wait to go to Paris..
Soon I'll go to milan, I'm gonna bring my camera..

really. im not that impressed with Paris fashion either. streetstyle in Paris is usually very conservative, very safe play. i mean, the French discovered the low-waist jeans like a year ago...while it has been all the rage everywhere else for years.
i prefer the fashion in Montreal.

looking forward to your milan photos, whats the fashion like over there.

(ps: love your avatar, i heart PJ)

The inspiration I find in markets and secondhand shops, not just looking how people dress..And I miss Paris so much this time of the year, it's wonderful!

Does anyone know if there's a site with pics of fashion on the streets of Paris? I've got a fascination with Parisian fashion, but can't seem to find any photos on the net :(

italy easily has the most beautiful men and women fashionista's in the world. All I can say is that I was walking the streets of florance this summer and I saw men with large sunnies walking around looking so sleek. Then I saw the women and they were so beautiful. you know that saying in Italian..its only the outside that matters, so look your best, always.

nope they were totally hip and fashionable locals. I can't describe it but my boyfriend was even noticing how good the boys looked and I was like wow because he's the manliest guy i know.But no they were locals

It's also a question of personal taste..people here are really aware of what they wear but I think they look ridiculous and empty behind their strassed huge sunglasses, expensive sneakers and logoed bags...They are just following the crowd so afraid of being different..I can see a difference between Milan, Florence and Rome and i tell you that if there is something a bit interesting you'll find it in Milan..

Emi I think you're overtalking...sorry! I'm italian was born in Florence now live in Milan and lived in Paris for high school and London for college.I think that's very difficult to find places all around the world where people dress as good as in Italy. Rome also. My boyfriend's from rome and I'm there every weekend....did u see how tourists go around?:flower:

Maybe it's not so bad, but I'm from Stockholm where I find people a lot more stylish than here. Working with fashion and new tendences every day I see people from a certain point of view. But as I said, it's just a question of taste, the italian style is not for me, but it's a lovely country to live in..:heart:

and i was in Italy the whole summer and Florance happens to be a huge shopping center. If you say they were italian tourists i can't argue with that because they were italian. Of course everyone is a Tourist in Florance, its so small.

Yes it is sooo small that's why I prefere living abroad, and people are very snobby....which I hate. But still very well dressed:flower:

Milano

hi, I live in Milan, capital of fashion... if I can help u... pls let me know...
ciao

blueguyguccibag.jpg

http://www.astheromansdo.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->