It's a Boy for Gwyneth

Label Basher

Reaction score
It's a Boy for Gwyneth!
April 9, 2006

APPLE MARTIN has a baby brother, ET confirmed today. Superstar parents GWYNETH PALTROW and CHRIS MARTIN welcomed their second child over the weekend.

After months of speculation about her blossoming figure, Gwyneth revealed her pregnancy in January at a Screen Actors Guild showing of 'Proof' in Beverly Hills.

During an interview session following the screening, LOU DIAMOND PHILLIPS announced Paltrow as a "pregnant woman," then asked her how far along she was. A smiling Gwyneth replied, "Far enough along to feel very cumbersome."

When an audience member asked how she got her hair so shiny, the Oscar winner answered, "It must be the prenatal vitamins ... I've been taking them for a few years."

This is the second child for Gwyneth and her COLDPLAY hubby. Apple turns 2 years old in May.

Source - ET & CBB who I don't think would post lies. Perez Hilton say they broke the story :rolleyes:

I'm so happy for them. I wish it was another girl but oh well. I bet it's cute. I can't wait for pictures.

oh wow, I never really saw pics of her pregnant for the second time. But good for them

Meg said:
oh wow, I never really saw pics of her pregnant for the second time. But good for them

Second celeb pregnancies always seem shorter. I remember when Victoria Beckham had Romeo and it was like "Didn't she just get pregnant like 5 months ago". Same thing happened with Catherine Zeta-Jones and Uma Thurman’s was like blink and you will miss. It's really weird.

Kind of makes you think what the hell is going on with Katie Holmes considering she announced before Gwyneth - freaky :ninja:

Wow...how picture perfect, a girl and a boy... Gwyneth is gonna be the queen of yummy mummies in the Primrose set... :lol:

Congratulations to them! Did they name him Mortimer?

Wow, popbitch was right about the date...
did she have a c-section like they said she would?

i am soo excited about this!!! im not sure if i like the name, but it really has nothing to do with me. i cant wait to see pictures of him!!!!

isn't it just weird how we never saw pictures of gwyneth looking like she was about to pop, but katie has been a beach ball for at least 1.5 months now??

By the way, I think that is an awesome fact, so glad gwyneth had a "normal" pregnancy...:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
there has been speculation that katie holmes may be carrying twins since she apparently was buying both pink/blue outfits. who knows though? :smile:

is it true that after you have your first baby you show earlier in the second pregnancy? it's what i've heard, anyway :smile:

i forgot, there is a coldplay song called "moses" it's my favorite song by them :smile:

moses.....great.....thank god its not mortimer....:wink:....
congrats to them :heart:

I feel so silly for saying this, but I had hoped they would call him Orange. It would've been brilliant in a bizarre sort of way :lol: ahem, and congrats to them! :heart: :flower:

Tushka_BeLLa said:
I wonder what they're going to call him... Pineapple, perhaps?

If I had a dollar for everytime that joke was cracked :rolleyes: ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->