Jag Jeans S/S 2012 : Lindsay Lohan by Yu Tsai

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
celebrity-gossip.net

A spokesperson for the Jag brand said about their choice for Lohan:

"As Jag Jeans' newest endorser, Lindsay embodies the strength and fearlessness of the woman of today. She is unafraid to be who she is. She is fierce yet exudes feminine grace."

Attachments

• lindsay-lohan-jag-jeans.jpg
    lindsay-lohan-jag-jeans.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 7
  • lindsay-lohan-jag-1211-2.jpg
    lindsay-lohan-jag-1211-2.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 10
  • lindsay-lohan-jag-1211-3.jpg
    lindsay-lohan-jag-1211-3.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 7
  • lindsay-lohan-jag-1211-4.jpg
    lindsay-lohan-jag-1211-4.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 11
celebrity-gossip.net

A spokesperson for the Jag brand said about their choice for Lohan:

"As Jag Jeans' newest endorser, Lindsay embodies the strength and fearlessness of the woman of today. She is unafraid to be who she is. She is fierce yet exudes feminine grace."

:lol:

I like the shots with the white vest but the pose in the one with the blue shirt ruins it for me.

Um, she is "fierce yet exudes feminine grace"? Come again? Has this spokesperson seen some of her past mug shots, or perhaps the countless pictures where she looks as if she has just emerged from a brothel? These pictures are looking very Guess to me. Appropriate. Trashy and cheap.

so somebody still hired her as the face of their brand? it's pretty surprising lol
well at least she looks better than the real herself in those shots

These pictures are looking very Guess to me. Appropriate. Trashy and cheap.

good eye. Yu Tsai is a frequent photographer for guess campaigns. in fact, he's done at least 14 campaigns for them!

Even with photoshop she looks awful. She just looks so old and run down for her age.
Clearly this company are desperate, her appeal/image right now is as low as you can get.
What a state!

Why do people continue to think that she is a good choice to represent their brand? Pure TRASH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->