Jamie Lynn Spears is Pregnant...For Real!*Update* It's a Girl

imo money helps quite alot .. you live in a better area, send kids to better school, etc. better social environment and sittuation... were i live no matter how hard you try to be a good parent its hard to shelter the child from all the **** going on around you, drug dealers on your door step,beggers, muggers, street gangs etc.

better areas have better schools, less crime so less chance of child getting into trouble, safer nicer environment for child to play in ..

also im sure this chilod will get a better education .. i mean jamies got money can hardly imagine her kid going to local innercitty accamy or something can you ???

Poverty is a trap and is so so hard to get out of at least this child has at least one advantage from birth.

ok im **** with words n dont know how to explain it .. just i dont know how to put things in words.

Yep money helps ALOT, because I know good parents who are poor, the child suffers in so many ways, and raising a child is very expensive. Look at children in 3rd world countries, the parents are caring, but alot of childs lack proper food, clothing, schooling, and they sometimes die of preventable diseases.

In this country welfare helps, but a child with money has more advantages.

I do not think a person can buy the ability to be a good parent. Being a kind loving parent comes from within. It involves time, responsibility and patience. Sure, it helps to have money, so you can buy your children things and pay to have them well-educated and involved in extra-curricular activities, but Britney proves that all the money in the world cannot guarantee that you will be a great parent.

You don't think Britney is Mother of the Year:lol:,

I am 20 and become a tutur

I was going to say I...just....don't know what to....yeah, then saw English is not your first language, so I am giving the benefit of the doubt.

I was already suspicious when I read an interview with Jamie Lynn not long ago where she said she didn't have a serious relationship at that moment because she wanted to "keep her options open". Now she claims she and this Casey guy have been in a long relationship. Unless she suffers from Dissociative Identity Disorder there's something wrong with her story.

She already seemed like a very private person...but I am surprised at how well she was able to hide recently. I wouldn't be surprised if she is around 5-6 months along though...

Its disturbing to see her with a baby bump having a baby face...She is just plain dumb, theres no such thing as "i got pregnant cause im unlucky" she is just dumb dumb dumb! Its not the end of the world bc a 16 year old is having sex, which i wouldnt recomend but still, not every teenager or adult having sex is getting pregant, actually not even dumb celebrities like paris or lilo etc get themselves pregnant, even they know how to avoid that!

are you KIDDING? She PUBLICIZED it on Ok! Magazine.

Privacy? What privacy?! There ain't gonna be no privacy when you go announcing your pregnancy on a tabloid voluntarily.

I am not kidding. There is no need for caps. She is 16 years old, she doesn't run her career. Her management chose to give the story to OK rather than have it leak out. Either way it would have been front page news due to the fact that she's Britney's sister, is so young and acts on a teen show. There is really no hiding a pregnancy nowadays. All people deserve privacy, whether or not they want it is a separate issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was already suspicious when I read an interview with Jamie Lynn not long ago where she said she didn't have a serious relationship at that moment because she wanted to "keep her options open". Now she claims she and this Casey guy have been in a long relationship. Unless she suffers from Dissociative Identity Disorder there's something wrong with her story.

Some celebrities do that to keep their relationship private. It is also appealing to fans that the person is single so that they can form crushes and buy the celebrities' CDs, TV Shows, etc... It is all a marketing trick to make them more appealing. Why do you think boyband members always pretend to be single?

Oh and that Star magazine claim of an older man being the daddy is rubbish because Casey spent the summer with Jamie in Los Angeles and there are even press photos of them shopping for a new Spears family apartment there to relocate as her show was relocated to a different location in California.

Last edited by a moderator:
^I know they do that as a marketing move but her story is still twisted. First, Casey was her on-off-on-again-off-again bf - now they've been steady for what, two years? It's all lies...

Some celebrities do that to keep their relationship private. It is also appealing to fans that the person is single so that they can form crushes and buy the celebrities' CDs, TV Shows, etc... It is all a marketing trick to make them more appealing. Why do you think boyband members always pretend to be single?

Oh and that Star magazine claim of an older man being the daddy is rubbish because Casey spent the summer with Jamie in Los Angeles and there are even press photos of them shopping for a new Spears family apartment there to relocate as her show was relocated to a different location in California.

Couldn't that be a marketing trick as well?

^I know they do that as a marketing move but her story is still twisted. First, Casey was her on-off-on-again-off-again bf - now they've been steady for what, two years? It's all lies...

How do you know Casey has been her on-off-on again bf??? Jamie didn't say a word before that interview with OK magazine of her relationship with Casey.

imo money helps quite alot .. you live in a better area, send kids to better school, etc. better social environment and sittuation... were i live no matter how hard you try to be a good parent its hard to shelter the child from all the **** going on around you, drug dealers on your door step,beggers, muggers, street gangs etc.

better areas have better schools, less crime so less chance of child getting into trouble, safer nicer environment for child to play in ..

also im sure this chilod will get a better education .. i mean jamies got money can hardly imagine her kid going to local innercitty accamy or something can you ???

Poverty is a trap and is so so hard to get out of at least this child has at least one advantage from birth.

ok im **** with words n dont know how to explain it .. just i dont know how to put things in words.

I think financial stability should obviously be a requirement, i'm not questioning that...i was basically saying money does not make you a good parent and whether someone has money or not will be a irrelevant factor when it comes to guiding the child. You can be a 12 yr old heir and have money or a alcoholic/drug addict (ie britney) and have money and your children will still be ****ed up if you have no clue how to raise and discipline them.

Maybe they broken doing the time of the interview for a few weeks, then got back together before the baby annoucement..

(justjared.com) ( MTV.com)

I can tell Jamie boyfriend is from the south, because he has that swirl bangs going on, just like the boys from the show MTV's Two A Days I guess in the South the swirl is in:lol: or is this a style worn all over by high school boys.

Attachments

• jamie-lynn-spears-sex.jpg
    jamie-lynn-spears-sex.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 110
  • 2ad_101_fb4.jpg
    2ad_101_fb4.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 2ad_102_fb_7.jpg
    2ad_102_fb_7.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 0
  • ep_103_fb_4.jpg
    ep_103_fb_4.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 0
She looks evil in that picture :unsure:. I also think she is definitely more than 3 months, but not six months. Are there any recent pictures where the bump is really evident?

No...I don't even think that photoshoot for OK! was new at all. US Weekly's new issue says she is 7 mons. along and has been trying to get her GED instead of attending her regular school.

i dont think they are together anymore, they said that just bc of the pregnancy. I saw her on Elle and her bump didnt seem that big to me, not more than 5 months, unless she didnt gain that much weight

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->