Jean-paul Gaultier A / W 04

Hmmm

Just only 2 from news.yahoo.com. More prob. to come soon.

yeah...wow... :ninja:

please, sir, can i have some more... :P

The first picture is an eye-opener.

But I'm sure it gets crazier after that. :shock:

:o :wub: It's great. Not that leather dress with fur trim. Other than it, I love it.

It seems that it would be quite interesting to be a Gaultier model.

actually this freaks me out in a way.....creepy..... :ninja:

00100f.jpg

00090f.jpg

00080f.jpg

00070f.jpg

Leave it to JPG to come up with an absolutley over the top post-apocalyptic look. I doubt I'd ever wear the actual runway collection (although so far the male line is a lot tamer), but the more mainstream spinoffs of this line should be quite intriguing.

That pinstripe suit with the pink cuffs... I luff!! The vest is great.. adds such a touch.

I have to agree about the whole faceless thing being kind of disturbing. But... I like the message it portrays. That you can be anyone to wear these clothes... model or not.

If I read right on Style.com, they said that instead of using real models, they used puppets. :flower: I thought it to be quite interesting, but I liked some of the pieces :heart:

:shock: i just saw the whole collection, and yes miss purple and all...
depressing is a great way of putting this :cry:

I just PRAY he does pay more attention to his Hermes debut...
or else :angry:

Originally posted by nqth@Mar 3rd, 2004 - 4:45 pm
Wow:-)
i love this.... but the rest, not so much....

edited: the first pic with the black and white outfit [can't get the pic in]

Originally posted by Max@Mar 4th, 2004 - 3:01 am
Leave it to JPG to come up with an absolutley over the top post-apocalyptic look. I doubt I'd ever wear the actual runway collection (although so far the male line is a lot tamer), but the more mainstream spinoffs of this line should be quite intriguing.
what's so post-apocalytic about this show? :huh: it's very basic gaultier...it's way tamer than most of his stuff...the faceless thing isn't original...the puppet thing is new, and i have to say...i don't think they do the clothes justice...i appreciate his vision and the msg, but i would have loved to see these pieces on the body... :unsure:

what's going on with hermes...is he debuting this season or next?....

Originally posted by softgrey+Mar 4th, 2004 - 2:10 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(softgrey @ Mar 4th, 2004 - 2:10 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Max@Mar 4th, 2004 - 3:01 am
what's so post-apocalytic about this show? :huh: it's very basic gaultier...it's way tamer than most of his stuff...the faceless thing isn't original...the puppet thing is new, and i have to say...i don't think they do the clothes justice...i appreciate his vision and the msg, but i would have loved to see these pieces on the body... :unsure:

what's going on with hermes...is he debuting this season or next?.... [/b][/quote]
Well I definetley got a post-apocalyptic vibe from the 3rd and 4th pictures on this thread especially. The subdued colors and the extra-vintage look and the patterns as well as the puppets all portray that. Maybe I'm the only one who sees this however...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->