Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture S/S 2010 Paris

This is not really my taste, but some things are such pieces of art that you just can't overlook :shock::heart: Like this, this, this, this and this. Plus the fabric of this dress is extremely beautiful... :heart: It looks like a kind of organza, but softer. Anyone knows the name of it?

Last edited by a moderator:
my favorite collection so far:heart::heart:... a.m.a.z.i.n.g....jpg never dissapoint!!!...200% haute couture

OH MY F***** GOD. Hell yeah! This is what I call couture. F*** off Elie Saab. I don't even know how to write your name properly.

There are things I love and then there are things that I absolutely hate ... particularly those pieces in the beginning . It's festive though !

It jumps from everything i've seen 'til then!
Oh God, Jean Paul, you're really a GENIUS.
Thanks for all these creative things. This guy knows how to INNOVATE.

Eh, it's OK. The theme is very similar to Rodarte's spring collection, isn't it?

I'm speechless, can't take my eyes off so many looks. Arielle Dombasle just makes it all the more.. :buzz:

hate the denim pieces and the boots are kinda ridiculous, but otherwise it's just looooove!

Insanity is definitely what we've been looking for :woot:
Gaultier is always like a breath of fresh air exactly when you need it :heart:

Going through the pics of this collection makes me soooo happy:woot::woot:

JPG!!!:clap:

i hate the jeans stuff. but i really love the spikey dresses, and it's amazing how big the diversity in this collection is!
also, i love the dress on eugenia. it's marvellous!

JPG definitely brings the drama and innovation, which I'm not sure has been present until now in HC SS10. I loved everything until it got to the denim dresses - that was just not a great modern translation for me, but other than that the hair pieces and hats, the cage and weaving dresses had soooo much work in the detail it was impeccable! favorite is definitely karlie's last dress

I see Mariachi, Catrina, Frida Kahlo, Aztec and Papel Picado. Definitely Mexican inspired. ^_^

Pure Couture :heart:

I thought this week was going to be a total bust after Riccardo let me down, but Gaultier never disappoints.

JPG :heart: always surprising, Love the Maguey-bag. Strong and creative collection, my favorite this season.

For those of you who are American and were alive in the 80s, Arielle Dombasle had a role in the tv miniseries called Lace (and its sequel Lace II).

creativity check
lack of pretentiouness check
wearability check
fun check.

loves all of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back