Jennifer Lopez (April 2011 - March 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer Lopez 2011-05-03 - LOVE_ Album Launch at Hard Rock Cafe Hollywood - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Jennifer Lopez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute gala (May 2) - celebutopia.net

Her Met gala Look was so great. i loved it but her black something- as i sais one of her worst Looks this year.

Jennifer Lopez 2011-05-03 - visits BET's 106 & Park - Celebrity-Paradise.com

I loved the Gucci dress at the Met, so fun love t he color and floral shrug:heart:, she wouldve looked less severe if her hair was down and curly, she definitely has that disco queen vibe:D

I love her album cover LOVE?, it has a vibe to her album called, J.LO back in 2001

Jennifer-Lopez-Love-Official-Album-Cover-Out.jpeg
cd-cover.jpg

source: pulserecordings.com/lyricspond.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree that her new album reminds me of her old music from 2001, I liked her first two albums a lot. I hope she does more cool music videos with dancing, I think she is a great dancer.

^Me too. Have you guys seen her performance at American Idol? she absolutely nailed it.
She sang LIVE and danced amazingly, she did work her butt off

J.Lo's "On the Floor" performance on American Idol last week

I love her hair, it always looks so good. I must be the only one who doesn't like her latest songs .... the Lambada song is not bad but i love the old one too much and i think she kind of ruins it by singing it with Pitbull. "I'm into you" is bad.:ninja:

I didn't like the mirrored cut-out look in the stills and I still don't like it in the video. It seemed so out of place.

I love when she's on Ellen, they have such a good chemistry and have so much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->