Jennifer Lopez (March 2010 - April 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing bugging me are those shoes, everyhting is perfect till i look at her feet. Flawless, overall

122gjr4.jpg

20kou9c.jpg

180u8o.jpg

ajtnq8.jpg

2090p4y.jpg

Jennifer Lopez on The Today show : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwX2WbrMoK8&feature=player_embedded

pix: lovelylopez.net

i have a coat verrry similar to this, hence i love it :D
she looks great. i love how she always looks so happy

Her 1st. promotion tour outfit is spot on head to toe, colour and style of the dress suit her perfectly. Amazing look, flawless. Hope she keeps it up

Jennifer Lopez looks ravishing in red as she makes an appearance this morning on 'The Today Show' in New York, New York to promote her latest film 'The Backup Plan, April 19 - The Celebrity City

Love that look, the red is such a great colour, and the heels look amazing. That coat is stunning too, absolutely love it, I think it's my favourite piece she's wearing in fact.

Jennifer Lopez heading out to the David Letterman show NYC - April 19

121sv89.jpg

ztxbf8.jpg

iooj85.jpg

20jjwup.jpg

lovelylopez.net

Jennifer Lopez @ 'The Back-Up Plan' Photocall in Miami - 04.14.2010 - The Celebrity City

Jennifer Lopez outside Ed Sullivan Theater for Letterman April 19, 2010 - The Celebrity City

Wish we could see the dress but she looks flawless, in the red dress too. She's so gorgeous it's almost unfair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->