Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez poses for a photo on the stage at American Idol during the results show on Thursday (May 15) in West Hollywood, Calif.

FYI: Jennifer is wearing an Emilio Pucci dress and Christian Louboutin shoes.

justjared.com

2014 Billboard Music Awards at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on May 18, 2014 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

2014 Billboard Music Awards - Show

zimbio.com

posing with her Icon award in the press room during the 2014 Billboard Music Awards held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on Sunday (May 18) in Las Vegas.

justjared.com

I looooove everything on the red dress/Look.
Sexy Donna Karan dress
Love the hair style
all the details
- This like the repetition of the iconic Grammy Look of 2000

leaving the American Idol final on Tuesday hand-in-hand with boyfriend Casper Smart

dailymail.co.uk

American Idol season 13 finale on Wednesday (May 21) at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles.

FYI: Jennifer is wearing a KaufmanFranco dress with a Jimmy Choo clutch and shoes.

justjared.com

Love the look, I just wish she'd go a shade darker with her hair. It looks a little too ash-y.

InStyle Mexico June 2014

SU SECRETO PARA BRILLAR (YOUR SECRET TO SHINE) (Reprint from InStyle US April 2014)
Photographer: Michelangelo di Battista
Stylist: Melissa Rubin
Hair: Lorenzo Martin
Make-up: Mary Phillips
Model/Celebrity: Jennifer Lopez

InStyle Mexico 06/2014 Digital Edition

Healthy Childhood Launch Event at the Montefiore Medical Center in New York City

celebmafia.com

Jennifer Lopez blows out the candles on her cake while attending the after party following her “Coming Home” concert on Wednesday evening (June 4) at Don Coqui in Bronx, N.Y.

The 44-year-old entertainer was joined by a friends and family at the party, as well as rapper T.I. who joined her on stage during the show that night.

justjared.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
westernsoc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->