Jessica Stam

Does she have a money contract with Steven if she is on exclusive? I hope she is around awhile I just didn't understand why she got a bad rap.

Originally posted by neonpinkstains@Apr 12th, 2004 - 3:30 pm
00270f.jpg

that's heather marks, not stam :wink:

Since I don't care about her personality since I doubt I'll be meeting her any day soon, I like her, since I like her look, and since I like her presence.
The word has lost all meaning :woot:

I love her she's soooooo adorable
But sometimes I got confused between her and Marks haha
<never mind....I'm dumb :P >

SORRY GUYS,

I WAS EXTREMLY ANGRY TODAY AND
TOOK MY ANGER OUT ON STAM..I FEEL HORRIBLE FOR IT ALL.

FORTGIVE ME.

LOVE ON YA

KAI

It happens to the best of us. We tend to be strong on our likes or dislikes here too.

Welcome back. :flower:

Ok I have not been a Stam fan, I didn't totally find her apalling as some do but she was not my fav...I have since changed my mind. Now I may not like her in every pic and I seriously think she needs to not have those bangs she often sports but....

Stam is Beautiful!!!!!! :heart:

march04-04.jpg
march04-09.jpg

~Amara ^_^

This is from eluxury.com, she's wearing Marc Jacobs.

Attachments

• stam.jpg
    stam.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 192
Originally posted by ducky+Apr 12th, 2004 - 2:58 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ducky @ Apr 12th, 2004 - 2:58 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SupremeModel@Apr 12th, 2004 - 6:12 am
Hey,

Kai
Ive met Jessica a lot of times, and she is a very nice person... she doesn't seem as "affected" as a lot of people in the business.. As for this quote.. in what context did you meet her? In what way was she so "deceptive"... and you who wrote the quote are such model material??? who are you?? dare to say?? Or if you just work in the industry, why are you such an expert on who should be working in the industry, as she is doing so well... and as for her not having the cover of W as Gemma does... stam is and has been on exclusive with Steven Meisel for awhile, basically means every job that comes up for her has to be run by him... he won't let her do certain things, work with certain people... because he wants to make sure that she's around for a long time, so doesn't want her overexposed and then used up like many models now, who don't have that longevity... She's beautiful... [/b][/quote]
I always thought she will have a cool attitude. Just the way she looks in the pic (maybe it's her eyes) that gives her a friendly looking character.
I dont know if she will last long though, it seems that heather, gemma and jessica are kind of like a 'trend' right now. I hope she lasts long. She definately is beauuuuutiful and stands out alot!

She is freakish,and when u think about it that's the main reason of her success.

I met her last week at Soho. She was surprised that I approached her but nonetheless cooperative and really nice. I have a photo with her (the shame, the shame, I know, but it's not everyday you see models walking on the street you know??? :smile: ). Not only was she answering my questions, she was asking about me too. Stam's a cool person. :smile: And a beautiful girl at that!

Originally posted by PinkAnik@Jun 4th, 2004 - 6:02 pm
Is that the only pic on eluxury.com ?
I didn't do a total search, so perhaps not. Maybe later when I have more time...
Or, you could do it. :wink:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Jun 5th, 2004 - 4:31 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (purplelucrezia @ Jun 5th, 2004 - 4:31 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-PinkAnik@Jun 4th, 2004 - 6:02 pm
I didn't do a total search, so perhaps not. Maybe later when I have more time...
Or, you could do it. :wink: [/b][/quote]
I did.. i didnt find anything!

Originally posted by PinkAnik+Jun 5th, 2004 - 4:38 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PinkAnik @ Jun 5th, 2004 - 4:38 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Jun 5th, 2004 - 4:31 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-PinkAnik
@Jun 4th, 2004 - 6:02 pm

Or, you could do it. :wink:
I did.. i didnt find anything! [/b][/quote]
Ah well... :(

Jessica Stam is one of the cutest Models outthere at the moment...

and I got the same haircut!

Attachments

• jessica_stam_1.jpg
    jessica_stam_1.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 270
Originally posted by fairy@Jun 6th, 2004 - 10:59 am
Jessica Stam is one of the cutest Models outthere at the moment...

and I got the same haircut!
I used to have that haircut as well...
And I'd have to agree! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->