Jil Sander for Uniqlo

The girls better watch out. I will beeline to the 3-way jacket and duffle coat before turning around and wrecking havoc at the men items.

Positively swooning for the whole collection. Will shove elbows in faces just to get at least 1 coat, even though I live in a year round tropical climate.

+J FW10

uniqlo

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm drooling over these pieces, but I have to see them in person as the Spring 2010 has been absolutely disappointing in terms of the quality of the materials used and the cut of the clothes. I understand they sourced the materials from Japan, but the outerwear still looked and felt inferior in quality.

I want the camel color hoody coat, it looks great:D
can't wait to see the men collection..

^better details of the garments at the website

uniqlo

unless they recently changed the rules. You can buy them online but North American customers can only purchase them in the stores. They won't take phone/email orders.

saw the new collection on uniqlo website a couple days ago. wow. from the ads it looks like a really great collection. love so many of the women's coats/jackets.
havent been interested in the +J collections before, but for this i will need to pop in for a look when i releases

I guess I'll buy them on eBay at inflated prices:(

someone made a comment about the fabric being flimsy and I hope this years collection won't be. I hate when I order a wool pea coat online expecting it to be sturdy kinda stiff wool coat but it turns out to resemble flease fabric than wool

I really want to get my hands on the 1st 2 coats from post 184!!!!
But I hope the hooded coat comes in black!!

Only three London stores are going to be stocking the collection it would seem. Westfield, Oxford Street and Bluewater.

will it release at all 3 stores on oxford street?

^The best one to go to is the one near Bond Street station, that's where I've been for the last two launches :smile: I'm desperate to get the wool tuxedo...

It's only going to be launching in the Flagship store on Oxford Street apparently.

ok, i will go the one near bond street.

im bit confused which one on oxford street is the flagship store. there is a big near topshop that has been there for the longest time. and another big one near bond street which opened just a few years back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HigthaVandah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->