Jil Sander Is Restarting Her Collaboration With Uniqlo

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by bc collector, Aug 26, 2020.

1. lucy92

lucy92 Mod Squad Team Leader

FYI: Uniqlo's website says more stock is coming soon.

Reggie63 and Cory333 like this.
  2. lucy92

lucy92 Mod Squad Team Leader

The new spring collection is out on March 19th.

3. SophiaVB

SophiaVB Well-Known Member

The outerwear is the strongest part of this one & last from the lookbook.... tempted by Jil Sander sweats though :innocent:

4. tricotineacetat

tricotineacetat Well-Known Member

It seems pretty clear to me that this parka will be the key piece from the women's collection - No surprise though, her outerwear jackets with articulated sleeves and generous hooded collars were just great. I really like this dove grey colour, it's such a particular shade and it's nice that a functional and easy to wear outerwear piece gets such a sculptural treatment.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-04 um 09.54.55.png

vetemente and RedSmokeRise like this.
  5. RaisinBoy

RaisinBoy Well-Known Member

I really wish I had order more things from last season, the quality is just amazing.

6. vetemente

vetemente New Member

☝ mostly sold out, quite a success after the much anticipation.

7. rip_ian curtis

rip_ian curtis Active Member

I also love everything I bought! l keep wearing the different shirts and the double face jacket almost every day, mixed with some more "fashion" pants I bought from the Meier's JS. I feel like all these pieces are exactly what I need now in my wardrobe. I'm planning to get the poplin shirt jacket and the shorts from the spring season tomorrow.

8. MulletProof

MulletProof Well-Known Member

when did this come out? as usual I forgot about this, so I'm walking into a virtual empty aisle :lol:.. I'm not sure if it was ever good but what's left for women, with the exception of the pants, is just.. horrible?.. a sweatshirt that's actually a dress, a matronly and flared Jehovah's Witness-y skirt, the same t-shirts U has been releasing every season (how many boxy t-shirts from a Uniqlo collaboration can you have and why would you need a new one..)... I wouldn't even touch the sweatpants, the back reminds me of those godawful 'classic' Adidas sweatpants that make everyone look like they're wearing a diaper.

I checked out the men's section and they have more ‘interesting’ stuff.. but all covered by U by now.

fakeawake and Phuel like this.
  9. fakeawake

fakeawake Well-Known Member

People in Japan love those Jehovahs Wtinesses skirts, with sneakers. Also it's Uniqlo, unless you get it sized down the fit will always be questionable. I only like them for their heatwear underclothes but it became such a thing in ny i ended up buying underarmor and never stopped. I also thought Jil's whole point was to be a little boxy? I remember the only time I shopped Jil was when they had a store on 57th st and the blazer I tried on was very boxy and I ended up with a Boateng-era Givenchy blazer instead.