Jimmy Choo, Dolce & Gabbana, Marc Jacob

Originally posted by KJ360+Mar 15th, 2004 - 10:13 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KJ360 @ Mar 15th, 2004 - 10:13 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by KJ360@Feb 28th, 2004 - 10:13 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-leyla m.
@Feb 24th, 2004 - 6:10 am
a half size up wouldnt hurt.. but honestly i got loads of open back shoes that are slightly small. since they are open it doesnt really matter :innocent:

I exchanged them! They didn't have an 8.5 in the tan, it was sold out. So they offered me the last black pair in an 8.5, and I took it!!! It's not as pretty as the tan, but who knows, maybe I will like these even more!
I got my shoes exchanged and I like the black MUCH BETTER, these shoes are so hot!!! Great deal. :P [/b][/quote]
actually i think BLACK as a color is much nicer on a foot :woot: . tan tends to make the foot look extra pale

Originally posted by punkie@May 10th, 2004 - 9:55 pm
No! No! Don't advertise :smile: Let's keep it our little secret B) :P :angel: :angel: :evil:
i know.. they already almost sold out all the CHOOS :cry:
the best ones are gone but a few good ones are left :innocent:

Pretty cute. DO you think that they will restock @ some point?

I can't wait for them to restock. They have fantastic prices, and if I save up a bit, I can buy my first pair of choos! :D I'd have to see the new styles, though. My sizes disappear pretty quickly - 6 to 6.5. :smile:

I'm just glad to see that this is a reputable place. I'd found this places ages ago, but I'd initially been skeptical. Glad to see the actual products on people's feet! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->