Jimmy Choo, Dolce & Gabbana, Marc Jacob

Originally posted by leyla m.@Feb 17th, 2004 - 6:59 pm
i was thinking of getting those giuseppi zanotti gold ones. they are so cheap :shock: and so pretty. just the inner sole looks like *ouch* :doh:
Yes, cheap!!! I may order them. I'll wait til I get this first pair. You can beat 100 bucks for great shoes. :rolleyes:

Hey girls! I will be buying shoes from designershoesale but wanted to make sure I get the right size. I will be buying Choos. I was wondering if the equivalent of 7.5 US is same as 37.5 in Choo sizes. If not, what is the US 7.5 equivalant? Please let me know!! Thanks!

Originally posted by punkie@Feb 20th, 2004 - 4:48 pm
Hey girls! I will be buying shoes from designershoesale but wanted to make sure I get the right size. I will be buying Choos. I was wondering if the equivalent of 7.5 US is same as 37.5 in Choo sizes. If not, what is the US 7.5 equivalant? Please let me know!! Thanks!
im not sure.
some say 38 is a 7.5 Us size. u might wanna check out net-a-porters size chart :wink:

which shoes u getting? :innocent:

Originally posted by leyla m.+Feb 20th, 2004 - 10:54 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(leyla m. @ Feb 20th, 2004 - 10:54 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-punkie@Feb 20th, 2004 - 4:48 pm
Hey girls! I will be buying shoes from designershoesale but wanted to make sure I get the right size.  I will be buying Choos. I was wondering if the equivalent of 7.5 US is same as 37.5 in Choo sizes.  If not, what is the US 7.5 equivalant?  Please let me know!! Thanks!
im not sure.
some say 38 is a 7.5 Us size. u might wanna check out net-a-porters size chart :wink:

which shoes u getting? :innocent: [/b][/quote]
Thanks Leyla! Will do that. I am getting this:

Jimmy_Choo_324.gif

and this:

Jimmy_Choo_717.gif

:woot: :woot:

those black ones are gorgeous & the second ones are so cute :blush:

wooooo :woot:
i got the PICKLE WEDGE in black patent. they are gorgeous!!!!
they hurt though if worn too long :doh:

I am glad you guys like my choices! :smile: Leyla! I :heart the pickle wedge so much. I can't wait until it is warm to wear them! I was a little weary about the color but I think they can be super cute with jeans and a nice neutral top even. I got the black ones so I have something classic in my closet. Woohoo!

Originally posted by punkie@Feb 20th, 2004 - 6:42 pm
I am glad you guys like my choices! :smile: Leyla! I :heart the pickle wedge so much. I can't wait until it is warm to wear them! I was a little weary about the color but I think they can be super cute with jeans and a nice neutral top even. I got the black ones so I have something classic in my closet. Woohoo!
i bought my PICKLE WEDGE full price when they came out. they cost 330 pounds (UK pounds)
so 175 dollars is an excellent price :woot:

Originally posted by CelineChic@Feb 20th, 2004 - 11:35 pm
I think these would look great on my feet.

Zanotti_598.gif
i love those!!!!!!!
the color is great for summer :heart: :woot: :shock:

Does anyone know where I could find them in Montreal?

They're Fall'03 so I'm sure they wont be in stores.

If it werent for my darn large feet I would have already ordered them from that site. I need a 40.5 or a 41

I have big feet. I'm 5'8'' so I have an excuse. If I had small feet how would I keep my balance??? :blush:

I just recieved my shoes today, and they look great. This site is totally LEGIT!!! Unfortunately, I have to exchange them for a half size larger. But the shoes are absolutley gorgeous!!!! It came with sleeper bag too. Verio Cuiuo!!! B)

a half size up wouldnt hurt.. but honestly i got loads of open back shoes that are slightly small. since they are open it doesnt really matter :innocent:

I got my shoes today too! Woohoo! I can't wait to go home and try them on :smile:

Originally posted by punkie@Feb 24th, 2004 - 10:16 pm
I got my shoes today too! Woohoo! I can't wait to go home and try them on :smile:
YAY thats amazingggggg!!!
i know the feeling :woot: :innocent:

please post pics!!

which ones did u get in the end? :blush:

NEWS :woot:

i had kindly asked designershoesale to update their site cause they got great stuff and they did :woot:

i just saw it now :flower:

thats what i call efficient :wink:

I'm budgeting my next month for these :blush:
<- simply hates being a poor student :cry:

Jimmy_Choo_689.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back