John Mayer

jadedomega said:
I love the song Daugther...that song made me realize how good of an artist he is...plus Gemma wasn't bad eye candy either.

agreed! first i care about the video there is gemma, but then 3 thumbs up for the song itself, i love the lyric -- so simple, yet it make me goes into deep thinking... he's great artist i think :flower:

I only liked "You're Body Is A Wonderland" and I haven't heard other songs from him.

Is it gonna be R&B ? i heard the info from radio in my city, don't know whether it's true or not

^Well, I don't think the 'commercial' R&B is what it's going to be... But it will be more Bluesy I'm sure b/c that's his biggest musical influence.

It's funny how R&B is 'rhythm and blues' and when I think R&B, I think of pop groups like Boys to Men.

^ yeah, i hope so too! did you hear Herbie Hancock feat. him "Stitched Up" ?
it's kind of jazzy, i like it! even i steal the CD from my brother & asap put it in my ipod :smile:

^Yeah, the whole Trio cd is like that. It's great b/c its what he's more about... more so than pop.

^ i have..something about the world right? i don't like it that much yet

i love john..but more about that later
does anyone know the real lyrics to clarity?
is it 'i will waste no time worrying 'bout no rainy weather' or 'i will waste no time worried bout no way or whether'?

^ i always thought it was 'bout no rainy weather'

lady grey said:
what are the hits off 1st LP? besides 'wonderland'??
theres a faster song of his I really like on it...?
thanks

No Such Thing & Why Georgia :smile:

I enjoy his music from time to time, but I think he's a bit overrated.

I saw him on "Late Night with Conan O'brien" when he was promoting "continuum" and I still laugh over the story he told: He's a big hit with the ladies (obviously) and at his concerts people are holding up signs, but since he's performing he can't read them at the same time. He glanced up at one sign that said "dome" and he wondered what that meant. Turns out the girl was holding up a sign that said "do me." :D I find that strangely but, overtly amusing.

2006 ARIA Awards - Red Carpet
October 29, 2006 - Acer Arena, Sydney Olympic Park
Sydney, NSW Australia
wireimage
11120923kochie31029200624021PM.jpg
11120924kochie31029200624009PM.jpg

11120925kochie31029200623948PM.jpg
11120926kochie31029200623959PM.jpg

John Mayor - 34th Annual American Music Awards 2006 Arrivals, 11-21

hqcb.net

VH1's Big Night for a Big Cause: A Benefit for the VH1 Save the Music Foundation
wireimage

his new album is really realy good "stop this train" and "belief" are the best but the whole cd is amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->