John Mayer

Buddy Guy and John Mayer at Buddy Guy's Club Legend's
wireimage

A 'SHORE' THING

After spending the day working out together, John Mayer and Jessica Simpson arrive at Nobu in Miami's The Shore Club for a romantic dinner on Monday, where the rumored couple spent the evening laughing and holding hands. More cozy dinners could be in store: Mayer is staying in the Sunshine State through the end of the week for his concert tour.
people.com

ALL ABOARD

John Mayer has a new tour partner – Jessica Simpson! The two, who shared a romantic dinner together in Miami the night before, leave the Four Seasons Hotel Tuesday afternoon to board Mayer's tour bus. Destination? Jacksonville, where Mayer is performing on Thursday.

people.com

ON THE MOVE

Jessica Simpson and John Mayer stay bundled up Wednesday during an unexpectedly brisk stroll in Jacksonville, Fla. The musicians have been keeping close company in the Sunshine State since the start of the week, when Simpson hooked up with the touring Mayer in Miami.
people.com

SUN AND FUN

John Mayer and Jessica Simpson continue their tour of the Sunshine State in Miami on Friday. After Mayer's concert date in Jacksonville, the duo, who were in town earlier in the week, rolled in on Mayer's tour bus at 4 a.m. and checked into the Four Seasons Hotel.

people.com

I just don't get it... it's so RANDOM... Jessica and John Funking Mayer??!!? REALLY?

yeah me too a little bit, but i read an interview with jessica and she doesn't seem as bad as i thought she was. he still writes and performs amazing songs though :smile: can't wait to see him in april

John Mayer 49th Annual Grammy Awards - Arrivals 2-11-07

hqcb.net

^ i like his quirky style but i really wish he would cut his hair

John Mayer, Jessica Simpson

Jessica Simpson and John Mayer enjoyed their first after-party appearance with a little PDA party. What was the highlight of the Grammys for the sultry Simpson? “You know what my highlight was—c’mon now!” she said as she tore up the dance floor with sister Ashlee. Mayer was equally cryptic when asked about his love life on the red carpet, answering Ryan Seacrest's questions about Jessica in Japanese. Mayer's line was later translated; "She's very beautiful—and you're the last to know."

instyle.com

this picture makes me sick

^looooooooooooooooove her hair (dislike her boobs)

I do like John Mayer, but ever since my friend pointed out that he resembles Edward Scissorhands..I haven't been able to look at him the same:wink:

He extended his summer tour! I believe tickets are going to start selling.. this weekend. I could be wrong. I'm hopefully seeing him in Hollywood. It'll be my third time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->