Jonathan Saunders for Target

The pants are REALLY nice. I havent bought them yet though... still trying to decide (mainly to spend the money lol) since I already bought 2 of the knit sweater coats.
Our store didnt have the blue pants... are they really bright in person. Please post pics if you can.

no- they are much darker in person than on the site..
imagine raw dark denim...and that is what they are like...
INDIGO...
with a satin stripe down the leg and on the back pocket...
like tuxedo pants...

the blue is
much better than i thought they would be actually..
:flower:

I'm guessing this dress is from jonathan saunders for target, right?

no, it's the original jonathan saunders dress... not for target one. you can notice a few differences if you see it closely. and i believe the picture is from jak&jil.

Thanks softgrey.

So how long is the collection going to be in stores for? I dont have the money to get anything now so Im hoping for the clearance sale.

you are quite welcome...:heart:

i don't know how long...
maybe it says something on the target site about that...
you could check there..

:flower:

I saw that Ponte (is that what its called? lol) dress today. I didnt have time to try it on but it looked really nice. I really like that material... same as the pants & skirt.

god,why could they not make the GO lines for guys? i love jonathan's stuff. i was admiring that neoprene jacket with my sister and i was thinking,my god how much i'd love it if that were in a men's size :lol: and the short furry bolero biker jacket too....reminded of the one marjan did last autumn for men with rabbit fur. so wanted that. it just irritates me that even in these endeavours,utilising designer ideas and aesthetics,the mainstream still cannot get past standard ideals for men. women get offered most everything under the sun,idea-wise,yet we only get offered very staid items. i don't consider myself a conformist male but i can't afford to acquire signature designer garments on a consistent basis so when you have these things offered on this level,some of us feel left out. deprived as i keep saying. i mean you can only do so much with homogenised sears clothes at the thrift shops.

one thing is for certain though of all jonathan has done the most interesting collection. and will most likely be as such even once over.

Last edited by a moderator:
god,why could they not make the GO lines for guys? i love jonathan's stuff. i was admiring that neoprene jacket with my sister and i was thinking,my god how much i'd love it if that were in a men's size :lol: and the short furry bolero biker jacket too....reminded of the one marjan did last autumn for men with rabbit fur. so wanted that. it just irritates me that even in these endeavours,utilising designer ideas and aesthetics,the mainstream still cannot get past standard ideals for men. women get offered most everything under the sun,idea-wise,yet we only get offered very staid items. i don't consider myself a conformist male but i can't afford to acquire signature designer garments on a consistent basis so when you have these things offered on this level,some of us feel left out. deprived as i keep saying. i mean you can only do so much with homogenised sears clothes at the thrift shops.

one thing is for certain though of all jonathan has done the most interesting collection. and will most likely be as such even once over.

I totally agree. It's frustrating. I'm also frustrated with the sizing on the GO collections - why they have to be junior sized..why so short?! Just a few more inches here and there would be nice.
They leave so many people out.
Just because I have some curves does not mean I don't follow fashion or appreciate innovative design.

does anyone know what the "New Next Now" thing is that is up on the Target Website http://www.target.com/gp/browse.html?node=16275561

?? :unsure:

doesn't seem to have a designer name attached to it but it's billed as Go International...
unless I'm totally clueless and "New Next Now" is the name of some designer??

There doesn't seem to be any bio on there from the quick look i had...

^this is target's private label go international line. the run it every other month inbetween other "designer names". this is the 4th collection for target.

the saunders items are marked down 30% on target.com.

ahhhh... thanks for that!
i was so confused :lol:

the stuff doesn't look bad from the brief look i had...

I got that purple plaid coat on clearance a few weeks back. I love it. It fits perfectly, has a great lining and I love the placement of the buttons.

I got a code for free shipping of $50.00 but does anyone know if theres any codes for an extra percentage off?

I saw that Ponte (is that what its called? lol) dress today. I didnt have time to try it on but it looked really nice. I really like that material... same as the pants & skirt.

ponte can be found lots of places. i remember fourth & towne (the now defunct over 40 outpost of gap inc.) had ponte pants as a signature pieces. the material itself is universally flattering, it just depends on the cut (which is why i'm guessing the JS target pants don't work on everyone).

it's a great fabric.

i got the skirt in my normal size and it was too tight even though the reviews said "fits true to size"...
oh well...at least it's on sale now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swfrank123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->