McQ Alexander McQueen for Target

and its a little more expensive than initially said.

Oh, that's so annoying. The woman I spoke to said that the vests did come in extra smalls, but I guess she was lying to me.

Wow, as it turns out the store I went to had pretty much everything in the line (not all sizes though). I didn't always find that with Go! Collections. I would find different things in different stores.

I noticed that there's a store list online now. I don't think there's anything else that I MUST have. Of course, that probably won't stop me from hitting another store now that I know which ones have the line. :lol:

I noticed that there's a store list online now. I don't think there's anything else that I MUST have. Of course, that probably won't stop me from hitting another store now that I know which ones have the line. :lol:

where is the list? *is blind*

Off topic just for a sec... does anyone know who will be the next GO Collection & when will it be out? Mcqueen isnt GO right?

you can use the search function at TFS to find the threads with the upcoming collections.

wow, maybe the XS leather jacket sold out already! apparently it runs very large.

yup and apparently the tattoo scarf is sold out...they're saying they won't get it in for 2-6 weeks when it was still available last evening. oh well. i did manage to scoop up that drape top and the cropped trousers for my sis. at least i can see her in something.

^ Ugh I was worried about the scarves being sold out! I placed my order but practically everything will be shipped in "2-6 weeks."

I just got back from the Target on the Northside of Chicago. I wasn't excited about this line at all actually I was only at Target to buy tie-backs for my drapes. I thought the collection was actually better than I thought it would be. The suit is AWESOME. I really wanted to buy it but I work in a super conservative office and there was no way I would get away with that suit. In the end, I ended up with the blue scarf, which is much better in person, and the grey denim shorts.
Thanks for the report! Which Target did you go to? I'm going to hit up a couple on my way home from work... but I'm worried that it'll be pretty picked over by the time I get there.

Just got back & as suspected our Targets didnt have it. Im not sure if Im interested in anything anyways... but I guess I just check online.

Ill be interested in seeing photos of everyones purchases.

yup and apparently the tattoo scarf is sold out...they're saying they won't get it in for 2-6 weeks when it was still available last evening.

That's the blue scarf?

*smacks self in head* :shock:

Oh, I just knew I should have bought that scarf. (But hey, I am a student and that's another $30 I don't really have!) Are there only two scarves? The blue one and the pink tiger one?

^yes and me too...was pondering and pondering so i thought i'd sleep on it not realising it would be sold so quickly,but awoke to that bit of a startling notice.

the pink one seems to be gone as well.

anyone who's bought the pants or shorts - how's the sizing and fit? i'm considering ordering the grey studded shorts but i dunno.

i wish this stuff wasn't as pricey as it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->