McQ Alexander McQueen for Target

^i didnt try it on, but from the looks of it the proportions seemed off.

yeah- i saw it in the store...the jumpsuit...
it kinda s*cks...:ermm:

:ninja:

I returned the black mesh cardigan. I didn't think it was worth 40 bucks. I could get something much nicer from American Apparel.

I ordered & just received the harness dress and the studded shorts. I actually liked both, to my surprise. The shorts are crazy short but they'll motivate me to start jogging more, hah.

Here's the dress on me:

3362988527_21d7466767_o.jpg

my photo

Shewar, the harness dress looks great:heart:!

Hi June, I swear I'm not following you:wink:

Does anyone want to share ideas for what to wear with the black blazer? I got mine on Monday and while I like the fit, I can't seem to figure out how to work it into my everyday wardrobe:ermm:.

^I plan to wear a fitted hoodie or a long sleeve shirt underneath my blazer and pair it with either skinny jeans or a miniskirt and ankle boots. I like the idea of layering longer sleeves under 3/4 sleeves. I'll also wear it over tanks or with a plaid or white button down shirt.

...in this months harpers bazaar. scanned by vampirehorde via kroqjock

^ whoa i kinda want that cardigan now. i didn't know it looked like that.

and thanks for the sweet compliments guys :wink:

^ I think that's the mesh wrap dress that has like a one star rating from the people that bought it. Apparently its impossible to style but it does look tempting in that pic.

^I plan to wear a fitted hoodie or a long sleeve shirt underneath my blazer and pair it with either skinny jeans or a miniskirt and ankle boots. I like the idea of layering longer sleeves under 3/4 sleeves. I'll also wear it over tanks or with a plaid or white button down shirt.

Thanks Loladonna!:heart: I think you are right about the layering, I guess I'm still getting used to the blazer trend. . .

Shewar, the harness dress looks great:heart:!

Hi June, I swear I'm not following you:wink:

Does anyone want to share ideas for what to wear with the black blazer? I got mine on Monday and while I like the fit, I can't seem to figure out how to work it into my everyday wardrobe:ermm:.
LOL. yay spacey!! so glad your here!!

LOL...take a pic of the black blazer. i dont think i saw it at my target.

i thought it was weird too. my target got the collection in but never any scarfs at all. WTF!

thanks for the pictures of the pants soft! they look amazing on you. i've been craving pants like these since seeing the rolled pants thread last year but have been having a terrible time finding a nice pair that doesn't break the bank. i'm going to order them, i hope i can get them to work with a belly band, otherwise i'm gonna have to wait until after the baby's born to wear them :blush: this whole pregnancy thing has me very confused, fashion wise :lol:

la la la..
i got the crop pants and here is a pic of me playing dress up and figuring out what to wear them with in my closet...
:D

*for 40 bucks i got 4 brand new cool outfits at least...plus i am sure there are more i just haven't figured out yet!..
yay...
:clap:

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f58/playing-dress-up-28383-14.html#post5512161

LOL. yay spacey!! so glad your here!!

LOL...take a pic of the black blazer. i dont think i saw it at my target.

i thought it was weird too. my target got the collection in but never any scarfs at all. WTF!

Thanks June!

I had an inspiration for the blazer, I'll try it out and post a pic as soon as I can:flower:

shewar...that dress looks amazing on you!!

i'm going to a store next weekend to return the jumpsuit...hopefully they'll still have stuff in stock so i can get something else...

I received a bikini top with a strap across the chest ("cami-kini") today and I noticed the strap is not a swimsuit material... I thought the strap was also a swimsuit material when I tried it on in store. Did I receive a bikini top made differently than the one in store, or am I just not remembering it correctly? Can someone clarify this for me?:huh:

I remember the strap being a different material than the rest of the suit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->