Jourdan Dunn

That board seems quite legit as Miranda and lily Aldridge are on there
Hopefully, if she gets it, they won't stick her in a horrid outfit like some of the newer girls last year

^Hopefully this year is her year. To see her looking so great at casting, with her pic up on the board, and then not get it, would be such a letdown, LOL.

oh hell yeah:woot:.. Jourdan looks hot!!:buzz: she could definitely get the business:blush:

go on gurl, show us how you made that baby:lol:

she twitted that she's isn't confirmed for vsfs yet:cry: i'm still gonna hold out hope that she gets the call this week:woot:
Posted via Mobile Device

according to the vsfs thread, jourdan is confirmed.

could she had lied about not being confirmed. maybe she's keeping quiet? i mean, why would she wink and then dismiss it lol?

twitter

^Yeah, that exchange was a little odd. Still crossing my fingers we'll see her there.

you kno how fashion is things can change so she has an initial confirmation but who knows...

so much shuffling can happen before the final list.

^Exactly. Whatever happens, I still think this will be a good year for her.

Jourdan tweeted she didn't make it into this year's show *sadface* Oh well. Can't wait to see what she does next!

it sucks.
but i had a feeling she wasn't going to be selected.
i love jourdan, but we all know her walk isn't on point.
what do i mean by on point? i feel like her right foot gives her a lot of trouble - ive notice that her right foot is crooked. and im sure the directors have noticed that in casting. but tbh, jourdan has the look for vs, and even though her legs are a bit rough, meaning she has a few scars and bruises, they always use body makeup to cover up. so im pretty sure her walk has affected her in some way. because shes appeared in the vs catalog a few times and shes gotten call backs during casting for vs. we cant deny the fact that they like her, theres no doubt about that. so im sure they want her to improve on her walk a little more.
Posted via Mobile Device

^i kinda like her "dislocated hips" walk:lol: but i see what you mean about her foot.. she kinda has "oprah feet":yuk: & the only way to correct it is to get surgery. it wasn't as noticeable when she first started but all that time in impossibly high & narrow stillettos kinda took their toll:doh:

but i"m STILL beyoooooond disappointed that she isn't showing up at vsfs:( truthfully, i'm not gonna believe it until the showing & i DON'T see her there
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:
NuH -UH
Dislocated hip walk - not true

I luvs yall but I can't get with these comments.

I don't think Jourdan's foot affects her walk. I think Jou's walk Slayyyyys!
There is nothing wrong with Jourdan just because VS won't book her for their tv show.

"dislocated hips" walk
:shock: i can't breathe :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ooohweee

girl, you went in. but all jokes aside, jourdan's right foot bothers me.
she's like, pigeon toed, there's no doubt about that.

i honestly think, they disqualified her base on her walk.

Last edited by a moderator:
^well if that's the case, how do you explain Karlie? she's another one with a funky walk
yet apparently she was confirmed for the show

I don't think it has anything to do with her walk...because we've all watched the show and frowned upon a few of these girls walks lol

insi-De the Winter Warm Up Issue

The greatest wealth is health

Feeling healthy means something different to everyone. Whether you’re obsessed with sculpting your muscles down the gym, or prefer to roll with what nature gave you, getting your pulse racing this winter has never been hotter. The get fit bug has hit everyone in the i-D office, with even the most unlikely amongst us swapping the nightclubs for the treadmill, jogging home from work and stretching ourselves in the parks at the weekend. With all this high-energy buzzing around, we decided to dedicate this issue to warming up, and understanding exactly what makes you feel healthy and happy from the inside out.

Grab your team mates, dust off your PE kit and swap your heels for trainers, it’s time to get physical! In the first two of our six Winter Warm Up covers, Anja Rubik dons her lycra and shows us her moves in an aerobic inspired shoot with David Bailey and i-D Fashion Director, Charlotte Stockdale and all-American girl Hailey Clauson jumps up and down and waves her hair in the air with Matt Jones.

insi-De the issue Saskia de Brauw strips down and takes us through our stretches with Dan Jackson, Jourdan Dunn and British boxer Rob Evans work out with Alasdair Mclellan, while Puerto Rican beauty Joan Smalls pops on her trainers and hits the road with Benjamin Alexander Huseby. Elsewhere Miuccia Prada initiates us into the wacky world of golf with Willy Vanderperre, Taiwanese superstar Ethan Ruan takes us on an adrenaline fuelled journey through the backstreets of Thailand, and Ryan Thomas bends his lens for our SS12 mens round up, caught on film by Ryan Andrews. There’s fast-paced writing, red-hot fashion, and pulse-racing music, art and film and tonnes of exclusive snapshots from the issue on i-Donline.com.

The Winter Warm Up Issue, Winter 2011. On sale 9th November. Keep one eye glued to i-D online for all the latest!
i-donline

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReneeJ
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->