Jourdan Dunn

lol her tweets to me #47
She's in Paris right about now so maybe a scheduling conflict?
Guys, Her walk is fine, theres room for improvement but there is with everyone, thankfully she's no Arizona...
Also can not wait to see her and Rob's editorial, could it be athletic themed? bringing me back to her Dazed editorial when she first started out

^I think it's going to be athletic themed! And there's a possibility she has a cover as well b/c there's like 4 more that still need to be revealed! And I want to say the one with the pink background (and the noticeably black head) is either her or Joan! Or she might have a cover w/ Rob.

And about this whole Jourdan for VS it's a shame she's not walking but you win some you loose some -- I'm sure she has other great things in the work. There's always next year!

Last edited by a moderator:
9fqv7l.jpg
2m81ssg.jpg

stormmodels

so jourdan is flying to l.a. tomorrow.

i wonder what's up with all these trips. yesterday she was in paris, flew back to london and now los angeles. hmm.
Posted via Mobile Device

^I'm curious too. She said the Paris trip was for work, and considering the L.A. trip is only for one night, I'm assuming it's work related, also.

but damn, a flight from london to los angeles, that's far! and for only one day of work? shoot, it better be a cover for vogue.lol
Posted via Mobile Device

hopefully i get to see jourdan in los angeles tomorrow. but i need to know where she'll be at.
Posted via Mobile Device

so jourdan is shooting near the hollywood sign. im in the area, i gonna go stalk her. i know where exactly shes at..... #excited
Posted via Mobile Device

i-D Winter 2011 : Jourdan Dunn by Alasdair McLellan

i-donline

^She look gawwwgeous, LOL. I think that might just be one of my fave all time shots/covers of her.

Thanks for posting!

oh lord, that cover is slaying, probably my favourite of all her covers, stunning

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->