Juicy Couture

i agree with you!! they make it appear couture by the pricing and marketing while it's just as bad as wal-mart brands. and they don't seem to standout with originality of their designs either..their idea is just to make it LOOK good and people would buy it..so disgraceful :cry:

I like Juicy but i dont love it...I have..
-Black velour "cargo" Zip up top
-pink and lime green fleece scarf (lost it and bought again which i regret)
-cranberry velour bottoms
-socks
-teal raw cut skirt (such a nice colour)
-watermelon terry tube dress (i love this! so cute)
-"Juicy trans am Juicy" t-shirt (got for free)

everything i got, i got it on sale or discount from my sister's work...some things are really cute but i must say some of thier designs now are pretty tacky...like the new bags...

I do Dislike Von Dutch though..never like a thing from them..

I don't know why everyone is complaining abut Juicy's quality...I've had the Jane pink terry tracksuit for over a year now and after frequent washings and trips to the drugstore it's held up perfectly fine. Everything else I've gotten from Juicy has been fine too.

I like that Juicy uses bright colors and I find their clothes really comfortable, and the sweatpants are cut well for my shape. Good PJ's to curl up in front of the TV with, or to relax with after class or work without feeling like a TOTAL bum :P .

I love Juicy!
It fits me great! Juicy's jeans fit me better than any other brand... And some people compare it to Wal-mart? :rolleyes: Please...
To me, Juicy's jeans are incomparable...
I also like their backpocket pattern...
As for everything else... I dunno... I couldn't find anything else that I would absolutely love and want to buy, except for jeans...
I think that people like to b*tch about Juicy because they can't afford it... Go to Wal-mart then... B)

Originally posted by mxggies@Jul 28 2004, 08:19 PM
wow...talk about brand-conscious
[snapback]317380[/snapback]​

i'll say! :shock:

Hmm I like juicy I don't own any of their stuff though.. I think it's just comfy but come on now if you have tons of everything they have then the look gets a little old don't you think? But for around the house and out a little it's cute!

Originally posted by Svengali@Jul 28 2004, 07:15 PM

I think that people like to b*tch about Juicy because they can't afford it... Go to Wal-mart then... B)
[snapback]317376[/snapback]​

I think you're giving juicy a bit too much credit here. Tons of people who have commented their dislike for the brand spend their money on much more expensive designers....

you're a bit misinformed...

Originally posted by luna@Jul 28 2004, 09:57 PM
I think you're giving juicy a bit too much credit here. Tons of people who have commented their dislike for the brand spend their money on much more expensive designers....

[snapback]317463[/snapback]​

She's too snobby for Wal Mart, and doesn't even realize that most people here are too snobby for Juicy...oh, the fashion hierarchy.

Originally posted by Svengali@Jul 28 2004, 04:15 PM
[snapback]317376[/snapback]​

Ha!ha! Excuse me? You think that people r bitching b/c they can't afford it? That is the most dumbest things i've heard! It's not that we can't afford it, it's just that we're not silly and gullible to pay that much for bad quality knockoff merchandise supposebly called "Couture". I have a $650 D&G track suit...so am I bitching b/c I can't afford Juicy? or is it because I like good quality and originalty and cannot find it in Juicy clothes? Ask Paris Hilton, she's an heiress to millions and she still loves shopping at Wal-Mart :innocent:

It was just a thought... :rolleyes: I hardly think that everyone who visits this site wears Chanel everyday... reality check!

She's too snobby for Wal Mart, .

Yeah, cause Wal-Mart is crap...

and doesn't even realize that most people here are too snobby for Juicy...oh, the fashion hierarchy

And I have no idea what that means... :wacko:

Ha!ha! Excuse me? You think that people r bitching b/c they can't afford it? That is the most dumbest things i've heard! It's not that we can't afford it, it's just that we're not silly and gullible to pay that much for bad quality knockoff merchandise supposebly called "Couture". I have a $650 D&G track suit...so am I bitching b/c I can't afford Juicy? or is it because I like good quality and originalty and cannot find it in Juicy clothes? Ask Paris Hilton, she's an heiress to millions and she still loves shopping at Wal-Mart

That is funny! As far as I know Paris heard about Wal-Mart for the FIRST time in her life in last season's episode of Simple Life... :P

Originally posted by Svengali@Jul 29 2004, 11:43 PM
It was just a thought... :rolleyes: I hardly think that everyone who visits this site wears Chanel everyday... reality check!
Yeah, cause Wal-Mart is crap...
And I have no idea what that means... :wacko:
[snapback]318240[/snapback]​

Well no.. Not everyone was born with a silver spoon in their mouth. :rolleyes:

.. not everyone can afford chanel... some people can't afford juicy... some people can only afford wal-mart...and some people can't even afford that. we're all different of course, but when you pile everyone into one group and say that they knock on juicy because they can't afford it... sounds a bit naive. :smile:

ick. juicy was a fad that i think will always be associated with velour track suits and J-Lo.

i dont like juicy because it's over. if it was good quality and had lasting style and designs, it would still be in style and i would like it.

in short, i dont like juicy for the main reason a lot of fashion girls dont: it's out.

I used to really like Juicy, but it has jumped the shark.

Originally posted by Dixie@Aug 7 2004, 12:13 AM
I used to really like Juicy, but it has jumped the shark.
[snapback]324032[/snapback]​

Well said, Dixie!

Hate it or love it?

I have a few tracksuits from our friends Pam and Gela from last year when they were popular. Now I'm a bit sick of the pastel colour suits that people my age hoard... along with the rest of the line kind of. Ahahahha but I cant bring myself to throw them out. Dont get me wrong, some of the line is cute. I bought some really cute pink striped bermuda shorts and I love them. They dont really fit well on me though, I always find the hips too big even in the smallest size! Ok I'm going to stop now. Im babbling

Jen

PS This is my first post so I hope I did it right? :woot:

welcome to tfs wonderland! juicy couture just landed in finland where I live. I don't hate them, but I don't see myself buying the tracksuit, something else maybe.

I say don't throw them out, sell them on ebay or wear at home

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annetbef
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->