Juun J Mens F/W 08.09 Paris

ilaughead

Reaction score

Whoops. Pushed 'enter' too early. Image Credit: Getty

...and 'Paris' needs to be in the title...

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic.

This is a name which I am watching very closely.

interesting...

swirling furs ...

and decadent backpacks :woot:

Was looking forward to this and it doesn't disappoint.

love the trench capes. but it all kind of screams ferre,montana and mugler to me :unsure: fairly obvious.

Last edited by a moderator:
I AM LIKING THAT FISHERMAN SWEATER. the picture with them all wearing the trench cape is dope as well.

love the trench capes. but it all kind of screams ferre,montana and mugler to me :unsure: fairly obvious.

Good assessment, but the patterns are slightly different, of course - not quite so wide and cinched. And it HAS been 25 years since Montana & Mugler broke those silhouettes, so an homage is fair game... and kinda timely.

i love love love! any other threads on him? info? interviews?

i really like!

If only I could make my boyfriend wear those first jackets, I really like them. :smile:

not as good as his last collection which i abs loved, but still good enough to make crave several pieces. i'm happy juun.j is around, i just wish his clothes would be easier to find in shops...

Lovely!

That backpack is crazy, looks like he's being attacked by an alligator

i liked his S/S 08 a lot more. I'm very dissapointed, he should book his place for Milano next season or make a call to Prada or something...nobody else will be investing after this. The only positive is the rucksack with wheels & handle...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->