Katie Holmes is Expecting...

Five gold stars for scariest celebnews all year. :yuk:

Scientology makes me so mad! :angry: How dare a man tell a woman that its traumatic and selfish to cry or scream during in birth. Oh...god...that makes me so angry!

I am going to advocate some sort of medical proceedure so that men (or even better, scientologists) can experience a similar pain of childbirth...

I would like to see them bite their lips as they pass something the size of a watermelon out the ends of thier penis's. :doh: :censored:

Luxury's Lap said:
Why any woman would allow a man (either Midget Cruise or L. Ron Hubbard) to tell them how to deliver a baby, and how they should feel afterward, is beyond me....
I agree :ninja:

i want to see the woman who just sits still during birth and then just says, "there you go" like it's nothing.

Did you ever notice how every other celebrity only announces their pregnancy after it is basically visible and cannot be hidden? funny how "TomKat" announced theirs 5 minutes after it happend- probably realized that any attention they got from Tom's first maniaical announcement had died down so they needed to cook somethign else up for publicity.

I'm still not buying it... If it's true, Tom Cruise just got replaced by Benicio del Toro in my head :innocent:

alsa said:
Did you ever notice how every other celebrity only announces their pregnancy after it is basically visible and cannot be hidden? funny how "TomKat" announced theirs 5 minutes after it happend- probably realized that any attention they got from Tom's first maniaical announcement had died down so they needed to cook somethign else up for publicity.

I'm actually suprised that they decided to come out with this info mid-week. Seems like they would have saved it for a Monday... allowing enough time for US and Star to put it on the front page.

If I were Katie giving birth, I would absolutely, literally bite Tom's head off. This baby will probably be born with tentacles, so if Tom is gone, we'll have another scientology freak among us. :yuk: Better one than 2 I suppose...A man telling a woman not to scream or have an epidural during childbirth. Hmm it would be hilarious to see something the size of a watermelon deliver out of something the size of a lemon through a man's twig and giggle berries....:innocent:

This giving birth silently.....wtf? Now I know scientology must've been founded by a man. There is nothing that can ever prepare a woman for the excruciating pain that is childbirth...men have no clue.

God Katie, what have you done....:ninja:

:blink:

I hope Tom Cruise won't appear on any talkshow. Just imagine how he will act, when having his first baby with Katie. Uff.

this is just too weird for words...and wtf making no sounds during childbirth? That's just beyond stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->