Katie Holmes is Expecting...

^ that's exactly it!! :woot:

There's something sinister about Tom and something incredibly naive about Katie...

I'm appalled by the way Tom keeps trying to inflict his faith onto people...if that were someone of the Islamic faith or Christian faith their career would be finished by now.....

Fashion Puss said:
^ Isn't that a little harsh. She's not some nutter stuffing cranberries up her nose or covering herself in the satanic pentagram. There's a lot worse individuals out there.

Maybe to some people.
I strongly dislike her, honestly, have you seen any of her movies or tv shows? :| I have never found Tom Cruise attractive, I don't see what all the fuss about his looks have been about. Now Johnny Depp on the other hand...:heart:

No, there's nothing worse than ignorance, and I find Tom Cruise extremely ignorant. His argument for defending his opinions? "I'm Tom Cruise and I know things." Yeah, okay, that's informative and nice to know... It all depends on what you belief in life (philosophical and theological) and what you define as bad and good individuals.

I'm not going to apologize for my opinions, but I do apologize if I offended you.

Last edited by a moderator:
petite and sweet said:
i actually liked chris klein better......
Me too
I miss them

If this is true..good luck to them...

Here we go....:blink:

Sabrina said:
Who's the father? :innocent:

l. ron hubbard? he managed to publish books posthumously so knocking women up from the grave isn't too far off.

I've always thought Tom was impotent....:innocent:

Tabasamu said:
Yep thought just like you chantal. What is the world coming to? virgins are getting pregnant is pretty serious.

It IS indeed very serious. Last time that happend a guy named Jesus was born! :o

Creepy image of Tom and Kate shagging just flashed through my mind...:shock:

Eww, how can someone have sex with Tom while he's...grinning...?:doh:

catherinea said:
I still think. Business contract. They probably like each other , maybe have fallin in love ( as much is possible ) but that what it was in the beginning.

Nicole Kidman must be BROKE right now. Really hurting

actually nicole must know that tom couldn't have given katie the preggers.. we all know tom is as dry and barren as the gobi desert.

maybe an alien angel of scientology came forth from pluto and blessed katie with the next messiah of scientology

sorry, the pms is making me a total b*tch! ^_^

Article from NY Daily News:

Quit yellin', it's
only childbirth
Katie Holmes' mission impossible will be giving birth without painkillers - or screaming.

That's because her fiancé, "Mission Impossible" star Tom Cruise, is a Scientologist.

Practitioners of Scientology are against drugs but insist on "silent birth" because they believe it's traumatic for babies to hear their mothers groan or cry.

"Maintain silence in the presence of birth to save the sanity of the mother and the child and safeguard the home to which they will go," church founder L. Ron Hubbard wrote in his best-selling "Dianetics."

That's easier to preach than practice.

Another famous Scientologist, actress Kelly Preston, told Redbook magazine in 2000 that she screamed for an epidural while giving birth at home to daughter Ella.

But her husband, actor John Travolta, who is also a Scientologist, didn't have time to drive Preston to the hospital.

"It got hard-core at the end because she was big," Preston said of her 13-hour ordeal.

Travolta later described it as a "beautiful, still experience that lovingly brings a child into the world without screaming or talking."

Of course, he didn't have the baby.

Scientologists also favor seven days of silence for newborns so their first week on Earth is trauma-free. But this has run afoul of state-mandated blood tests, which require at least a pinprick.

Corky Siemaszko

Oh, I was just going to comment on how this whole thing will play out interesting with this whole scientology bit. I feel a teeny bad for saying this... but I hope she becomes slightly depressed after having this child and the only cure is MEDICATION. God forbid she take a friggin epidural during labor or something... and the thought of not being able to scream while in labor is just down right weird:huh:

Why any woman would allow a man (either Midget Cruise or L. Ron Hubbard) to tell them how to deliver a baby, and how they should feel afterward, is beyond me....

NOE said:
Oh, I was just going to comment on how this whole thing will play out interesting with this whole scientology bit. I feel a teeny bad for saying this... but I hope she becomes slightly depressed after having this child and the only cure is MEDICATION. God forbid she take a friggin epidural during labor or something... and the thought of not being able to scream while in labor is just down right weird:huh:

Do they think that women are like cola dispensers? pop in a dollar and out comes a baby.

I certainly hope Katie doesn't suffer from postpartum depression :innocent:

Luxury's Lap said:
Why any woman would allow a man (either Midget Cruise or L. Ron Hubbard) to tell them how to deliver a baby, and how they should feel afterward, is beyond me....

Totally agree... Until the day a man can deliver a baby and experience the pain they should stay away from the subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->