KHolmesGrey051909_09-full.jpg

KHolmesGrey051909_10.jpg

KHolmesGrey051909_06.jpg

KHolmesGrey051909_03.jpg

KHolmesGrey051909_02.jpg

KHolmesGrey051909_01.jpg

x17online.

welcome! =)

Katie Holmes 2009-05-20 shows up to a meeting in Beverly Hills (celebcity).

Katie Holmes leaves International Dance Studio in Hollywood (May 20) x 5 HQs

celebutopia

Katie Holmes, Tom Cruise and Connor @ Capitol Hill - 5/24

katie-tom-5249-6.jpg

katie-tom-5249-5.jpg

katie-tom-5249-4.jpg

katie-tom-5249-3.jpg

katie-tom-5249-2.jpg

katie-tom-5249-1.jpg

cr: celebgossip via JJB.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know she was in Washington, but i despise that dress, it does nothing wahtosever for her figure, and is beyond to old for her!Her face looks stunning as always though, and that last shot with Tom is sweet.

I adore Katie's hair, it always looks so shining, so perfect. Did she ever tell in an interview what hair products she uses?

i like that top but don't like the length of the pant on her...
it just not particularly flattering.
for her i think they should either be at the knee (long shorts length) or full length...

^^I agree however it looks amazing on some women, you just have to have perfect legs and lenght.lol I dont mind that outfit actually, the top looks nice on her, and man did her hair grow or what?!

^^yes that's what i meant to say..
that length of pants just doesn't work well on her

other than the length i think they fit quite nicely...

Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please post only about Katie's style and remember that this is her star style thread--do not post excessively or exclusively about Suri.
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • The old thread can be viewed here
Thank you
flowers.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Katie Holmes - 20th Annual PBS National Memorial Day Concert, 23/05/09 -celebcity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->