Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erin said:
I just assume everybody practice what they believe in... as long as they don't preach about it... as long as everybody respects their own and everyone else's religions and beliefs.

:flower:

was tom cruise raies a scientologist or did he convert in later life and are many important and influential people in hollywood scientologists?

factory girl said:
was tom cruise raies a scientologist or did he convert in later life and are many important and influential people in hollywood scientologists?

it's generally believed that his first wife, Mimi Rogers, was a Scientologist and she introduced him to the Church in his 20's and he converted then.

I know he's converted most of his family since then as well.

Jennika said:
it's generally believed that his first wife, Mimi Rogers, was a Scientologist and she introduced him to the Church in his 20's and he converted then.

I know he's converted most of his family since then as well.

thankyou for answering my questions, its so very sweet of you..sorry if this off topic but i have heard lots of blogging rumours than many celebrities join the scientology religion because scientology promises to "cure" homosexuality

factory girl said:
thankyou for answering my questions, its so very sweet of you..sorry if this off topic but i have heard lots of blogging rumours than many celebrities join the scientology religion because scientology promises to "cure" homosexuality

that's very true, there have been rumours about john travolta and kelly preston being gay for quite a while as well. some people have supposedly even joined for the networking possibilities -- so many celebrities in one place who are all rather obligated to help one another out, if you will

BodhiTree said:
I'm a Buddhist and I celebrate christmas.

:wink: No one can resist decorating a pine tree with popcorn, paper stars and plastic ornaments that verge on being garishly frightening :lol:

And nothing beats having a creepy old guy wearing a red sweatsuit sneak into your house in the middle of the night leaving 'presents' for children :santa:

Gotta love Christmas ^_^ :heart:

swizzlekiss0125 said:
haha! and shoving things down your stockings!
:heart: :lol: thats the funniest thing i have heard all day, you have just made me laugh out loud..thankyou :heart: xx

swizzlekiss0125 said:
that's very true, there have been rumours about john travolta and kelly preston being gay for quite a while as well. some people have supposedly even joined for the networking possibilities -- so many celebrities in one place who are all rather obligated to help one another out, if you will

gosh its scary to think that some celebrities may join a religion to kick start their carers, i find that a little un nerving:heart:

South Park - The Truth About Scientology

Scientology is more warped than I thought it was :blink:
You guys should read the Rolling Stone piece on it, they're crazy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely HATE how he pressured Katie to lose the Baby-weight fast and now he is fat himself!

^^ Typical double standard, gotta have the little wifey looking slim and trim whereas Tom can pack it on. His looks really have gone downhill these last few yrs, not that I've ever found him attractive. The fact that he's rocking the shag haircut and 70's outfits isn't helping matters any.

That Rolling Stone article on Scientology is a great one, goes into detail about the founding of the cult and the sea org branch.

Heroin_Chic said:
I absolutely HATE how he pressured Katie to lose the Baby-weight fast and now he is fat himself!

i find that really scary too, no woma should ever be pressured to loose their baby weight, they should just be able to enjoy their new baby:heart:

More fuel for the Suri conspiracies.......

Rattle-Tattle?

Oh, girlfriends, get ready! The Suri Holmes-Cruise rumor mill is back in action. Get a load of the latest one I'm hearing about TomKat's din-din out at Cut a week ago. Ready to dig in?

According to a nearby, terribly observant, good-looking type, the veddy famous newlyweds appeared to be celebrating Suri's one-year anniversary. 'Cause they sure were giving her some awfully nice gifties! B-day time already?
Now, that wouldn't make very much sense, would it, considering Suri-doll was supposedly born on Apr. 18 (although we never saw a birth certificate until 20 days later)? That'd be about four months off, right? 'Course, I've never been terrific with math, but you get the somethin's-fishy drift, I'm sure.

Certainly if you buy into the conspiracy theories that Chris Klein is really the dad and Suri was actually born way earlier than April, then that'd be right on track. But of course, Camps Cruise and Klein have denied this one for ages.

But like I said, this birthday biz appears to be the latest TomKat tumult getting ready to hit—just wanted everybody to be prepared. Isn't that way thoughtful of me?

And just keep in mind: I report the rumors—you decide!
http://www.eonline.com/gossip/awful/?uuid=99c8c485-e879-4c70-84e6-e4fc2eef1401

Katie Holmes bought little Suri a big stuffed elephant - for $750 - at L.A.'s Petit Trésor baby boutique.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/story/491094p-413658c.html

Hmmm.......

Last edited by a moderator:
ooh! more fuel to the fire -- maybe they're just spoiling her, but i bet they do that all the time and this is extra special birthday stuff. gosh, i wish i could be less cynical and just say, "oh course it's their baby! why would they like about a thing like that!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->