Katie Holmes

I love the tee top she's wearing in the second picture anyone know who makes it? And I like the white tunic top! I think she's pretty I like that picture of her in the ballerinaesque dress:flower:

^I think she's around 6 feet. I love how, unlike alot of others her age, she never shows too much skin. She's so cute!

She is not 6' feet, she's 5'9 (which she has stated in many interviews). Plus, I was an extra on Dawsons Creek and I've met her a couple of times. She is also a size 9 in shoes, and a size small in Victoria's Secret underwear (haha her tag was sticking out, I had to look!)

She's so adorable. If I had to look like anyone, I'd wanna look like her. I definitley prefer her when shes in casual wear.

She looks better natural.

Fabulyss said:
She is not 6' feet, she's 5'9 (which she has stated in many interviews). Plus, I was an extra on Dawsons Creek and I've met her a couple of times. She is also a size 9 in shoes, and a size small in Victoria's Secret underwear (haha her tag was sticking out, I had to look!)

:woot:did you ever speak to her??

^^Not really. One of the assistants made clear (literally, a speech) to all of the extras that Katie does not like being approached by fans. It was kind of dissapointing, because I always thought she was one of the nicer celebrities. The only nice ones out of DC were Joshua Jackson and Chad Michael Murray

^ interesting... she kinda looks the part of 'I dont sign autographs' IMO.
I will admit she is pretty...but that is it. Not too striking and too plain jane for me...

Fabulyss said:
^^Not really. One of the assistants made clear (literally, a speech) to all of the extras that Katie does not like being approached by fans. It was kind of dissapointing, because I always thought she was one of the nicer celebrities. The only nice ones out of DC were Joshua Jackson and Chad Michael Murray

Huh. That's too bad...

I can say one thing, Katie's got cheekbones that could cut glass. Look at them! Just fabulous.

She's lovely!!! I like to watch her in Dawson's creek...Damn, she kissed Chad Michael Murray and Oliver Hudson^_^:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fabulyss said:

that's kind of harsh, she turnes her fans away.

Fabulyss said:

aww thats a shame :unsure: thought that she would be more approachable than that! which episodes were you an extra on??

i also love that Chloe dress :heart: so pretty, but not with the bag!

Fabulyss said:

I'd bone Joshua Jackson in a heartbeat. :lol: :rofl:

So cute. I love her Narciso Rodriguez cream dress.

Attachments

• life_029.jpg
    life_029.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 62
  • normal_ferrbook_005.jpg
    normal_ferrbook_005.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 74
  • normal_jc_014.jpg
    normal_jc_014.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 157
  • normal_life_013.jpg
    normal_life_013.jpg