Kendra Spears and Prince Rahim Married *Update* Expecting First Child

Congrats to them. I wish them the best.

Oh, she looks very beautiful, lovely choice of dress for the wedding ceremony. It looks incredibly detailed and finely made. Wishing the couple all the best!

Happy couple Prince Rahim Aga Khan and his new wife Kendra pictured after their ceremony. Photo Credit: matrixpictures.co.uk via dailymail.co.uk

Miss Spears has married into a family with a long-established history of beautiful brides.

Her husband's paternal grandfather was famously married to Rita Hayworth.

Prince Rahim's British mother, Princess Salimah Aga Khan, was known as supermodel Sarah Croker-Poole before she wed, though she and the Aga Khan divorced in 1995, she continues to be known by her married name.

The Aga Khan, 74, then married German former pop star Gabriele Renate Homey in 1998, after which she took the name Inaara, though they divorced in 2011.

Prince Rahim follows in the footsteps of his younger brother, who also married an American model.

Prince Hussain, 39, wed New York professor's daughter Kristin White in 2006 in a fairytale ceremony at a 14th century chateau outside of Paris. The bride converted to Islam and adopted the name Khaliya.

The marriage appears to have been short-lived though as it was reported in 2011 that the pair - who have no children - had split.

The Aga Khan's daughter, Princess Zahra, 42, also had a failed marriage.

She married British male model and farmer's son Mark Boyden in 1997 - and had two children, daughter Sara, and son Iliyan with him - but they divorced in 2005

Source: dailymail.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the dress she chose. I am not a big fan of the jewellery but she looks really elegant and beautiful.

Thank you for commenting, Sailor! :flower:

Photo Credit: Bellazon

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"