Kim Kardashian (please put all Kim news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
and i believe every word of it, it just fits to the T with her personality. and her famewhoring ways
***Edited*** Ever think perhaps her ex wants publicity for himself? ***Edited*** ETA{?B}__
I dont care for the rumors and plastic s.
I still like her!
Me too. The girl is just usiing the opportunities giving to her.

Last edited by a moderator:
hasnt she said enough?

About his claims? Oops sorry must have missed it. I know Khloe said that it wasn't true and that he's only saying it to get attention because they haven't spoken to him in a decade or so, so who knows.

Aodele - See the thing is, she's a pretty girl & most times dresses well, hence why a lot of us check this thread. She even has gorgeous hair.
But personality is lacking in the girl (clearly!) which is why a few of us have made a few sarcy statements etc & these statements have been made way before we read the ex husband interview as well. Its not just about her fame wh*ring ways. Just because she's pretty it doesnt mean you ignore bad things said.

there's no smoke without fire.. this i would apply to her ex and her both. he, after all, chose to marry her to begin with.

***Edited***

lizbabe09 - no not about these claims. not as far as i know anyway because i just read this thread as opposed to googling her or whatever it is people do. but i meant generally, earlier on she claimed he abused her etc..

What opportunites given to her?...She used a sextape for PR...outside of Jenna Jameson and other p*rn stars Who uses a sextape for fame..any decent girl would of been very ashamed and avoided the spotlight...She works hard for PR..nothing is given to her, She sure wasn't given any tangible talent.She makes sure the public doesn't forget her

He ex was responding to claims made about him in divorce papers..he is "wanting to be famous" for defending himself...I doubt he wants to be infamous like Kim

Why is it wrong for him to use a situation..for fame, but it's okay for Kim to use a sextape for Fame...:innocent:

Also You don't have to know her personally to see that she is obviously a famewhore, even Steven Wonder can see that..She is a dark haired Paris Hilton.

Kim and Her family love putting out there personal info on tv and the net for PR..so to some degree we do know her personally..have you ever watched "Keep up with the Kardashians"..or is that scripted.

It really bugs me when people try to say that Most girls would take the opportunites A sex tape and constant famewhoring has given Kim...No..some girls have class and self-respect..and they are not desperate for fame.

Her type of fame is very fleeting and will fade.

Yeah I like her hair extensions and some of her clothes..but I don't admire her character and lack of talent.

It really bugs me when people try to say that Most girls would take the opportunites A sex tape and constant famewhoring has given Kim...No..some girls have class and self-respect..and they are not desperate for fame.
:clap: :clap: exactly!

You call that boring sex tape p*rn? ***Edited***

What opportunites given to her?...She used a sextape for PR...outside of Jenna Jameson and other p*rn stars Who uses a sextape for fame..any decent girl would of been very ashamed and avoided the spotlight...She works hard for PR..nothing is given to her, She sure wasn't given any tangible talent.She makes sure the public doesn't forget her
Lets see, Kim used the sex tape for publicity= check! Because of that publicity, she has been given her own reality show, endorsements, magazine covers, her own fragrance, gets paid loads of cash just to show up at parties, free trips, free designer clothing, shoes, makeup, jewelry, more cash, etc., etc., etc. Math wasn't my best subject at school, but all that=opportunities given and said person milking it. OMG KARMA FOR ME!!!!!:clap::bounce::buzz: ****Edited ***

Who gives a ****, is what I have to say. I have seen her and him in person and they are both uglier in person than they already are on TV/online.

You call that boring sex tape p*rn? ***Edited***

Lets see, Kim used the sex tape for publicity= check! Because of that publicity, she has been given her own reality show, endorsements, magazine covers, her own fragrance, gets paid loads of cash just to show up at parties, free trips, free designer clothing, shoes, makeup, jewelry, more cash, etc., etc., etc. Math wasn't my best subject at school, but all that=opportunities given and said person milking it. OMG KARMA FOR ME!!!!!:clap::bounce::buzz: ***Edited***

So girls of America should make a sex tape..so that they get could get cash, makeup jewelry and goes to schools for PR....Sounds like something the head of Vivid would say...Alot of hookers, strippers and p*rn stars get free trips, jewelry, designer clothing.. more cash....So let me get this straight..class, talent, honor, self respect is not Important..as long as you get alot Stuff and some fleeting fame...:lol:The sex tape launch her, but honestly she did ALOT of famewhoring to get PR, so Kim worked hard for those things because she has no talent..but she has little respect in the public..what's her legacy going to be...No talent, but alot stuff because of a sex tape.Jenna James is rich and has alot of stuff..are you proud of her..

I never saw the sex tape.. but a p*rn company has it on sell...so sorry it's p*rn...no way around it. Tyra Banks pointed out that you can buy it at hotels with other p*rn tapes..

making a sex tape is by no means the way to get ahead in life. but hey whoever seems to think it is, should go ahead and make one then u ll be like ur favorite celeb

Lets see, Kim used the sex tape for publicity= check! Because of that publicity, she has been given her own reality show, endorsements, magazine covers, her own fragrance, gets paid loads of cash just to show up at parties, free trips, free designer clothing, shoes, makeup, jewelry, more cash, etc., etc., etc. Math wasn't my best subject at school, but all that=opportunities given and said person milking it. OMG KARMA FOR ME!!!!!:clap::bounce::buzz:***Edited***

***Edited *** don't expect that every girl is willing to degrade herself for the sake of "free designer stuff". ***Edited*** terms such as dignity and self-worth..things that no money in the world can buy.

ParadEyes You just said what a lot of us here think. Thank you and karma

***Edited***

***Edited *** don't expect that every girl is willing to degrade herself for the sake of "free designer stuff". ***Edited*** terms such as dignity and self-worth..things that no money in the world can buy.
"Dignity, self-worth?" Can't say they sound familiar. Thanks for the education.:lol:

***Edited***

When did I impose my opinion on others? But it doesn't matter to me, I'm sticking to my opinion that Kim K. is doing nothing wrong, and giving the opportunity many of us would jump at the chance. I know I would! TTFN!!:kiss:

LOLs @ this thread!!!

I think she is clever enough to leverage her p*rn tape (which was OBVIOUSLY a deliberate leak) into something more (a career? arguably) but what offends me most about this girl is

1) Her obvious multiple surgeries and her refusal to admit them.

2) Her narcissism is astounding. I find it embarrassing when i read her blog (which i do bc its a guilty pleasure like flicking through some trashy magazine when im waiting at the checkout). Eg-how she reads all the news about her, scans it in and uploads it for everyone to read. :duh:

I mean DAMN. But hey, im reading and writing about it so she can continue to do as she pleases while i judge from afar :lol:

kardasiahnbieber.jpg

When singing fetus Justin Bieber and p*rn star Kim Kardassian first met at the White House Correspondents' Dinner in DC on Saturday night, it was true love at first sight. Justin called Kim his girlfriend, and said she was struck down with Bieber fever (medical term: cerebral hemorrhage).

Kim should be thrown in jail for flirting with a toddler, but his fans might get to her before Chris Hansen does. Kim Tweeted yesterday that Bieber's crazed fans threatened to shank her with their rattles:

Seriously Biebs! @JustinBieber I'm getting death threats from your fans! This is unBeliebable!!!

The average age of a Bieber fan is like what, 6-months-old? 8-months-old tops? They can't kill Kim. It's almost impossible. If anything they will just slobber, piss and caca all over her. If that happens she should just record it with a camera, leak the tape to the internet and collect her check. b*tch knows the drill.
Michael k dlisted.com

As you will see with this refined article
I do think its ok to be a wh*re but this sh*t is gettin all shades of wrong when 15 year old girls are cryin because they met your talentless a** shopping in L.A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->