Kim Kardashian (please put all Kim news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
inhirnamy137 : the difference is soooo sad!

wmme85.png

kim-kardashian-showing-stuff.jpg

sad?

dont u mean creepy?

shes a pretty girl who took the plastic thing too far to turn back from.

i wonder how her kids will feel when they look at mummys past pics :S

*shudder*

CHER?? IS IT JUST ME OR DO I REALLY SEE CHER? :shock:

That said, that picture is so plastic, it could pass for a wax figure at Madame Tussaud's. Sad. :(

I see Cher/Michael Jackson in her :shock: Definetly not a good thing. Why would she want to do that to her face...?

I have to admit it.Shes been lookin very plastic ish lately

hmm what do those who claim she s natural have to say now.
it s so obvious the girl will do anything to be famous.

^I never understood people who insist that she only looks like this because she's gotten smaller....working out and getting toned does not do that to anyone's face, sorry!

well well well look here what i found.

cccf130a.jpg

Kim Kardashian's ex-husband, record producer Damon Thomas, has revealed some interesting things about Kim. He blasted her about her boob job and lipo he paid for, all right before he caught her cheating with Jennifer Lopez's ex Chris Judd!

Damon blasts Kim about her fame-whorish ways and uber jealous personality that often pits her against her own sisters, despite the fact she acts like their reationship is so perfect.

In Touch Weekly spoke to Damon about who the real Kim K. is, and his juice is pretty much what we've believed all along:

Kim Kardashian wants the world to think that she’s the perfect, supportive sister who would do anything for her family. But in an exclusive interview with In Touch, Kim’s ex-husband says that behind closed doors, Kim has a very different — and troubling — set of priorities. “Kim is obsessed with fame,” Kim’s ex, music producer Damon Thomas, reveals, adding that even when he was in love with her, Kim struck him as the type of person who would step on anyone in order to get where she wanted — including her sisters, Khloé and Kourtney. “She’s jealous and competitive with her sisters,” he shares. Desperate to be famous, Damon says, Kim doesn’t seem to care whom she hurts — whether it’s friends, lovers or even her own family. “She can’t write or sing or dance, so she does harmful things in order to validate herself in the media,” he says. “That’s a fame-wh*re to me. It’s just not cool at all.” And while a rep for the Kardashian sisters says they’re “best friends and very supportive of one another,” Damon disagrees. “Jealousy is a big thing” with Kim, he says, revealing that when he knew her, Kim would “do whatever it takes” in order to get ahead.​

If Kim’s sisters feel wronged by her, Damon says, they aren’t the only ones. In fact, he believes Kim was behind the recent release of court papers, filed during their 2003 divorce, in which she claimed he beat her — a claim he emphatically denies. “It’s just absolutely not true,” he says, adding that Kim never filed for a restraining order or a protective order throughout their marriage, and simply accused him of abuse in order to get “a lot of money” out of him. Damon says, he was the one who filed for divorce first. And he did it because Kim was cheating on him with “multiple guys.” Kim has denied this claim. Still, Kim managed to lure Damon back into the relationship for a brief time, during which, he says, she convinced him to finance extravagant shopping sprees and extensive plastic surgery — including a boob job and liposuction. “She wanted to have that lifestyle,” he explains. “She wanted to be what she ultimately became.” And Damon was willing to finance it — until he saw her on the cover of a magazine on a date with Jennifer Lopez’s ex, Cris Judd. “I saw my wife with another man, wearing the clothes that we had just bought after her lipo,” he says. “It was not something as a husband you ever wanted to see.”​

theybf​

and i believe every word of it, it just fits to the T with her personality. and her famewhoring ways

More anything, I can tell she has had botox and fillers..her face reminds me of Priscilla Presley's at times.She is too young to be doing all that stuff..
she does look terrible but I think it is even worse in the case of Megan Fox, she is even younger than Kim and now completely changed her look.

I believe it too, although it hardly qualifies as news. Doesn't everyone know she's a greedy famewhore?

(not meant to sound mean, there are a lot of people in Hollywood who are like this, but like Damon said, they can actually act and sing)

The thing about Cher is even though she has had a ton of plastic surgery she really didn't start until her 40's. I am scared to think what girls like Heidi and Kim will look like in 10 years time. I don't think extreme plastic surgery and aging will mix well.

Last edited by a moderator:
and i believe every word of it, it just fits to the T with her personality. and her famewhoring ways

same here. there is nothing there that i havent thought of in the past about her. its a shame though b/c shes a pretty girl and a bad personality is wasted looks!

who brought out the divorce papers to begin with?? it wasn't him. she must be the one who leaked them.
why would he leak divorce papers that claim, he was abusive??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->