Kim Kardashian

finally something different! but she is wearing way too much makeup!

playboy? ok---I love her and all...but she doesnt look good when she exposes the lower half of her body ie. in bikinis, lingere etc..her hips,thighs,buttocks are too large to be photographed like that lol

Exactly,She won't even show her butt implants on the beach, on the Show Girls Next door, those women try to find excuses to be nude.:D On some blogs men love her, but I was thinking in old Hollywood, she won't even be noticed with beauties like Rita Hayworth, Gene Tierney, Marilyn, Hedy Lamarr, Dorothy Dandridge, Lena Horne...those women had curves and their faces were alot prettier:ninja:..but nowadays most Hollywood actress are boney...

^ agree. She altered the way she looks big time and I dont know weather or not people in general like her thick look...the skinny models still dominate the magazines.

As far as men's mags go ( like Playboy, Maxim, etc.) I think she is just what they want...
Lots of men like this cheap look.:ninja:

Kim Kardashian @ "HER Luau at the Mansion" to benefit the Nicole Brown Foundation at the Playboy Mansion july 21

celebutopia

Kim Kardashian - Direct Magazine Expansion Party - 21.07.2007
celebutopia

Ughhh..I don't like her at all. She's so overrated. You can clearly tell that she's been trying to climb her way to the top but she's not in her game at all. Hanging out with Paris to be recognized at first then the sex tape with Ray J and now posing for playboy???...gotta give props though because she's getting paid to spread her legs on photos and videos. After all it's all about the money and fame at the end. She's pretty though. Pretty trashy!

The only thing that was wrong with her wide leg outfit was that the leg was too wide. If she tapered the leg down, it would've resulted in her looking taller. The circumference of the hem was too wide for her body shape and her height.

"to benefit the Nicole Brown Foundation at the Playboy Mansion july 21"

Interesting, as her father was the lawyer that practically got OJ Simpson off for the double murders :innocent:

"to benefit the Nicole Brown Foundation at the Playboy Mansion july 21"

Interesting, as her father was the lawyer that practically got OJ Simpson off for the double murders :innocent:

Nothing wrong with her attending, it's not like OJ did it.

Nothing wrong with her attending, it's not like OJ did it.

HAHAHAHA that seriously was the best line I heard all day :rolleyes:

bato top topic...why did she have two different outfits for one night? LOL
she constantly looks the same, I think its her makeup and accessories...its like a re-run.

(funshop.com)( bossip.com)

Did she get her hair and makeup ideas from this lady...

Attachments

• fs_C60288_s.jpg
    fs_C60288_s.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 388
  • kimkardashianthegame4.jpg
    kimkardashianthegame4.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 16
Did you guys see her on Chelsea Lately..I thought she looked great!

i watched it, i was actually impressed about how cool she was, even though her litte mouse like voice got anoyying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"