Penélope Cruz:

Billie Eilish:

Naomi Campbell:

Rita Ora:

Carla Bruni:

Irina Shayk:

Cara Delevingne:

THEY ALL DISAPPOINTED ME: literally everyone lol like WOW :
- the Kardashians looked stupid and out of place dressed in like halloween cheap costumes
- Nicole Kidman who was one of his muses looked way too simple and did nothing with her hair or makeup
- Jennifer Lopez looked like she escaped from the 40's and didn't dress at all for the occasion
- Jared leto as a cat ??? WTF ?!
- Dojo Cat just wants to call attention at this point but looked stupid
- Anna could have done WAY WAY WAY better
- Blake Lively wasn't there
- Naomi looked like she was dressed for something completely different and was not in the theme

Gisele and Pedro Pascal were the only two that I enjoyed but still they were sooooooo out of what Karl's style was known for.
I'm so sad and mad ahahahaha like WHY ???? Nobody slayed. NOBODY. Michelle Yeoh did better than the rest but still.

This year is great. Anne’s Versace is the best. Glad to see more vintage Chanel couture.

This was my favorite look of the night.

It was the perfect homage to Karl. She even had the little pony tail in the back. I loved it.

vogue.com

Looks extra stunning with Stella in the background. There was of course this - Sora Choi stole my reaction in these videos, literally. :rofllaughing:

I'm amazed that the majority went with monochrome and pastels when he actually liked to play with colour. And hair and makeup were a bit underwhelming for the most part.
Also, most of Karl's muses didn't get it right which made me wonder if they actually paid attention to his signature...

I love Irina in Yohji! Necklace is a little unnecessary though.

@Bertrando3 - Gisele is literally wearing Karl by Chanel, how is she not on theme? Usually not a fan of her style, but she was one of the best of the night.

It's a circus put on for the purposes of social media and self-promotion, and on that level, it works.

There's bound to be plenty of beautiful details in so many of the outfits, I would have to slow down and look at everything to appreciate them, but the pace of media coverage doesn't encourage it, it rewards stunts on the whatever-coloured carpet, and then moves on.

Kristen Stewart:

Kendall Jenner:

Florence Pugh:

If the supermodels (excluding Linda Evangelista) are in fact attending... they should wear the same looks they wore from Chanel's S/S 1994 collection, as per the iconic images from American Vogue's March 1994 issue by Steven Meisel. Too literal?

I read somewhere Claudia Schiffer wasn't even invited but hope it's false information!
She posted that was invited by Chanel and Balmain. I think Claudia don’t want to go out or do editorials again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->