Kim Kardashian

Not everyone thinks the fake, plastic p*rn star look is beautiful, also your favorite girl did a interview with bossip.com so you might want to check it out. Kim's hair and makeup looks very Elviraish in my opinion...but Some of her outfits I like, checkout the Gene Tierney, Dorothy Dandride or Jaclyn Smith threads that's my defintion of NATURAL beauty, NO plastic surgery, heavy makeup or tight clothes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kim Kardashian leaves Opera Nightclub Grand Opening - july 26
celebutopia

^ thats the best shes every looked, I love those Lanvin shoes

^Don't you just love how Kim's eye makeup matches her outfit? :doh: Other then that....yes, she looks damn good.

^Don't you just love how Kim's eye makeup matches her outfit? :doh: Other then that....yes, she looks damn good.

thats it! thats what annoys me about her style, that she is too matchy matchy. like has the uber tight outfit and gotta have the stripper-high shoes, or super cleavege action with big big hair....those combinations dont work for me. i like her..sort fo, well at least i dont hate her, she has the extra something in her family, she is good looking but her style is just blah, so typicall..sometimes predictable. its so boring now to be just the girl with the bigg boobs and the big butt and dress up just to show them...

Kim at Stuff’s Party

July 30th, 2007 by Sarah
[COLOR=blue! important][FONT=Georgia, Georgia, serif][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=Georgia, Georgia, serif]Kim [/FONT][COLOR=blue! important][FONT=Georgia, Georgia, serif]Kardashian[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] at Stuff Magazine Music Issue Weekend Party - July 29, 2007
kimkardashianstuff.jpg

kimkardashianstuff2.jpg
(teddyandmoo)​

^ i really like that dress.

im excited, shes going to be on cribs this new season!

Not everyone thinks the fake, plastic p*rn star look is beautiful, also your favorite girl did a interview with bossip.com so you might want to check it out. Kim's hair and makeup looks very Elviraish in my opinion...but Some of her outfits I like, checkout the Gene Tierney, Dorothy Dandride or Jaclyn Smith threads that's my defintion of NATURAL beauty, NO plastic surgery, heavy makeup or tight clothes.

She denied having any plastic surgery on Chelsea lately on E!. She even said she has cellulite and it is self concious about her butt. I really like her attitude because she admits things like this also she said she eats a lot but workout out too.

^i agree.
i saw her on chelsea lately too. really made me like her better than before i saw her interveiwed.

She denied having any plastic surgery on Chelsea lately on E!. She even said she has cellulite and it is self concious about her butt. I really like her attitude because she admits things like this also she said she eats a lot but workout out too.

In her interviews she has that same babyish, Iam sweet voice...like Paris Hilton..also in the before pic it's obvious she had work done and her butt looks like 2 stuff pillows in candids..not natural.Most celebs aren't going to admit to plastic surgery. Also why does she do so many look at my booty poses on the red carpet and in candids, if she is ashamed of her butt, I think she realizes her butt size is her main way to fame, also I heard she is doing Playboy. Yeah she did cover it up at the beach, but I think it's because she has implants and know they look faker uncovered. No Iam not 100% sure she has butt implants, but Nothing about her looks natural to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Butt implants? Umm... did you see her in that awful Ray J video? I'm not an expert (I've seen my fair share of large derrieres living New York) frankly, her booty is born 100% ole natural!

^ EXACTLY.
I saw the video too and its 100 natural. A fake *** would have atleast been FIRM, but hers is not by any means...cellulite.

does anyone have the link to her on chelsea lately?

^ yeah i saw that video too. i have a booty too, and i dont wanna call myself a butt expert but i guess since i kind of know what its like, in my opinion it looked pretty real to me!

She is very curvy and I think all of her is very real :innocent: She is ok I guess...wears tons of make up for my taste...:ninja:

Kim at Tao Beach at Ventian in Vegas this weekend!

0730_kim_kardashian_tao.jpg

WWW.TMZ.COM

Does anyone have any more pictures, I want to see the entire look!

Thanks!

^ i like everything but not all together.
too much going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->