Kim Kardashian

Yeah. I don't like all the strings/ties going every direction. She looks pretty though...can't see too much makeup :wink:

I think she has a great curvaceous body and occasionally wears clothes well but this is getting ridiculous. She shows up to ANYTHING. These are just from the past week. Damn Kim go sit down for 5 minutes.

wireimage

^^Damn! :lol: Kim will take 5 minutes when shes older. But for now, she's on fire!

^^ if I had an *** and body like hers (amlost there hehe) then I would be everywhere too!!! shes one of the most gorgeous girls out there, seriously..esp in hollywood where the average girl is a size 00...I think its refreshing and aside from her sex video..she has set a good example...I have seen a few interviews with her about how she doesnt drink regularly and wants to set a good example for her younger sisters...loves her.

That red dress looks great on her. Although she does come off as a little p*rn star-ish you have to admit she's gorgeous.

so the white fendi platform shoes shes wearing with her swimsuit above..Im totally getting those half off from NM yay!! in dark blue though, not white :D

so the white fendi platform shoes shes wearing with her swimsuit above..Im totally getting those half off from NM yay!! in dark blue though, not white :D

I don't see them for sale on their site, is this only in-store?

^ yeah babe. In store...they are on sale for $308.00, DOWN FROM $660+ Neimans Last Call Sale.
I have seen them in that white color KK has on, the dark navy (which I got), black and this silver sequin color, which I dont know NM ordered.

Kim and her sisters are ALWAYS wearing these shoes, esp Courtney..she constantly has the black w/ sequin on 24/7.

for me, they ran one size large because I have a short foot, but wide. Normally I take a 9.5 in normal shoes and a 40 in CL..but for these I went with an 8 1/2. If you need the info for which NM I got them @ pm me :D

Kim Kardashian @ Stuff Magazine Music Issue Weekend Party, 7/29/07
celebutopia

Last edited by a moderator:
^ yeah babe. In store...they are on sale for $308.00, DOWN FROM $660+ Neimans Last Call Sale.
I have seen them in that white color KK has on, the dark navy (which I got), black and this silver sequin color, which I dont know NM ordered.

Kim and her sisters are ALWAYS wearing these shoes, esp Courtney..she constantly has the black w/ sequin on 24/7.

for me, they ran one size large because I have a short foot, but wide. Normally I take a 9.5 in normal shoes and a 40 in CL..but for these I went with an 8 1/2. If you need the info for which NM I got them @ pm me :D

Thanks so much :smile: I do see a version of that shoe here

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...0731cat6000734cat9010757cat8460731cat11080735
but alas not in my size and I also prefer leather to the black netting material.

I'm going to go to Neiman's tomorrow and see if I can find them. The only Neiman's close to me is the one in Fashion Island. Hopefully they have some Louboutins on sale too. I don't see any online that I really like, hopefully the store has more selection.

I love those Fendi shoes on Kim. So hot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Her choices are consistently sexy. She's got a look and she sticks with it. I think it works for her. She has the attitude and figure to pull off very tight clothing.

Kim Kardashian shops at Mac in Beverly Hills 08-01-07

celebutopia

Kim Kardashian shopping on Robertson Blvd, August 2

Credit: celebutopia

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"