Kings of Leon

Jennyfer

Reaction score
Moderator's note:

• In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (e.g. in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post e.g. make empty posts with no info/questions/images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.
Thank you.

Jared at 'Know Me Love Me' Launch Party - March 3rd, 2010

rkzr05.jpg

knowmeloveme.org

He is loving that coat, and so am I! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
That coat looks so comfortable. But his hair looks off in that shot, oh dear.
I'm actually missing the RPatzz-haircut.

The part in his hair was a mistake, but I prefer his hair covering his forehead. It offsets his chin.

jared needs to do something with his hair. it's lying too flat on his head.

jared needs to do something with his hair. it's lying too flat on his head.

Yes, I miss it like he had it when he was younger, when it was all curly and fluffy and looking all luscious (seriously, if I had met him when he had his hair like that, handcuffs would have been needed to keep my hands out of it...hm, did that sound really creepy? :lol:) And if he just needs any assistance fluffing up and styling his hair now, I'd like to volunteer my time. :shifty: :P

Oh, no I agree on missing luscious-haired Jared. That hair was so full and healthy, I'm sure so many people were just completely jealous of it. Too bad he thins it out.

Since we're discussing Jared's hair, here is my favourite :P :flower:

n508995321_1116142_16.jpg

Happy Alone

I also liked his RPrattz phase though - was very rugged and manly! Esp the Brit Awards 2009 and Notion video.

Celebrating this new thread with some old school-ish KOL making funny faces! :stuart:

kolfunny.gif

Okay, a little more serious...sort of. :P

kolfunny2.jpg

Not so-old-school but looking very handsome:

kolcar.jpg

Found all these photos at Last.fm, anyone know where the third one is from orginially though? :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Caleb looks ridiculous with the long hair and his ears sticking out.
Why would such an attractive man do that to himself? He looks great lately.

Well, I'd personally have to say that I thought he looked ridiculous...ridiculously cute that is! ^_^ I :heart: boys with long hair (not too long though, gets too far past the shoulders, then that's a little too long for my liking)! :wink:

That was actually my favorite Caleb era! And then when it grew a bit longer and he tied it back in a ponytail. *drools.

Really? Interesting. I was under the impression that was the look everyone liked. . Personally I think he looked a bit too young for my taste, I prefer the the more manly "charmer" look , but I do actually think he looked gorgeous, a total pin up.

That was actually my favorite Caleb era! And then when it grew a bit longer and he tied it back in a ponytail. *drools.

Funny that was the only era i thought he was unattractive He looked like a member of a soft rock band. :ninja::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->