L.A.M.B. by Gwen Stefani

YES!!!...what colour plaid?!?!... :clap:

Traditional red tartan. You have Fruits right? Look for the kid in the all plaid outfit (long jkt with huge pockets....very Limi, no?) or the kid with the jeans with no pockets black lthr jkt and red scarf and mardi gras hat (photo'd from behind) I have the postcards on my fridge for inspiration.....

:woot: :stuart:
chris...i've been looking for that scarf EXACTLY!!...

i thought i woudl have to scour every thrift store in the tristate area...and i'm pretty sure i would still have no luck...

would you be so kind?!?!?>....

:crush: :heart: :kiss:

It might actually be exact. With camoflauge satin lining!?

i don't know if my olive skin can take camo so close to my face... (even though i love it!) :ermm:
what do you think?...

I think it would be fine. I wrap them around with the plaid on the outside and then tie a knot so the camo only shows in certain spots. Folded in half and pulled through doesn't show too much either.

ok...souunds excellent!!...love ya baby...!! :mohawk: :heart: :kiss:

FrtPg_Main.jpg

Winter_T17.jpg

i'm really loving it...has this label evolved or something? it's getting bigger and classier...

Originally posted by purechris@Dec 2 2004, 12:53 PM
I think it would be fine. I wrap them around with the plaid on the outside and then tie a knot so the camo only shows in certain spots. Folded in half and pulled through doesn't show too much either.
[snapback]447709[/snapback]​
that sounds so great. i LOVE it! where can i get one? :unsure:

some call it 'inspiration'...others call it copying... :rolleyes: :innocent:

from wwd-
HARLOW DO YOU GO?: As singer-turned-designer-turned-actress Gwen Stefani expands her job opps, she’s also learning how cross-pollinization can come in handy. While researching her role as Jean Harlow in “The Aviator,” which premiered Wednesday night at Grauman’s Chinese Theater in Hollywood, Stefani found inspiration for her Spring 2005 L.A.M.B collection. “I didn’t even realize it, actually, until recently,” laughed the modern-day blonde bombshell, laced into a pink Vivienne Westwood gown for the premiere and finger locked with rocker husband Gavin Rossdale at the after party. “I was watching all of Jean Harlow’s films to get ready for the role, and in one she wore a dress printed with this great pattern of circles. I copied it at that moment, and months later used it when I was doing the line. So I guess doing this film did cross over into the other things I do.” Platinum locks notwithstanding, of course.

Originally posted by purechris@Dec 2 2004, 11:37 AM
S/S had big Made in China tags that were incredibly visible. (I cut those out myself shhhh) I told the sales rep that I thought they were awful and others must have agreed because this season they are less conspicuous.
[snapback]447584[/snapback]​
EW, i remember that! :sick:
the fact that l.a.m.b. is made in china makes me kind of uneasy.

I Like what I'm seeing........................ :smile:

There are some great pieces in that. Need to see the first dress in person, it could be quite nice. The yellow dress looks quite nice as well as some of the tops. Can't wait to see it in person!

Good styleing in the look book I think.

I love the mexican catholic style lamb print she is doing.
And that white coat with the garder belt thing is quite cool.

some of it it reminds me of Grey Ant:ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
lambpg18.jpg

I like most of them, that hood thing is fun and cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"