La Redoute

Oh this site is brilliant!lol! I love La Redoute! I missed the issue when Vanessa Paradis modelled though, anybody have the pictures?

laineybugz said:
Hi Magatha, I'm getting those boots too but from Topshop as they have a fold over flap at the top that allows you to pull it up over your knee which I quite like.But no I don't think they look cheap-they're lovely, they looked really good on Kirsten too

am responding to your post from a while ago: thanks for the input, lainey! i think i will get those boots. :smile:

and i "do" love topshop.

softgrey said:
hey stilista...could you request a sample for a shoot(make-believe)...or is there a showroom there...?

i can't get samples easily because they have to ship from europe...maybe you could check it out ... if you have time... :flower:

I just saw this! It's quite a coincidence as I'm doing a newspaper thing next week and have requested pieces from Redoute...but I had to give them my sample list on Friday morning for a Tuesday delivery as most of it gets shipped in from France (only a small selection of basics are kept in their UK warehouse)

I wish I'd seen this earlier, I could have easily included it :( If I'm doing a similar job the following week I'd definitely request one, if Hanne hasn't made up her mind by then!

They don't have a showroom in London - they are run by a huge mail-order firm in the north of England, so anything in stock in the UK comes from there...they do have a London PR firm but I go direct to Redoute's press agent as she's much more helpful.

stilista said:
I just saw this! It's quite a coincidence as I'm doing a newspaper thing next week and have requested pieces from Redoute...but I had to give them my sample list on Friday morning for a Tuesday delivery as most of it gets shipped in from France (only a small selection of basics are kept in their UK warehouse)

I wish I'd seen this earlier, I could have easily included it :( If I'm doing a similar job the following week I'd definitely request one, if Hanne hasn't made up her mind by then!

They don't have a showroom in London - they are run by a huge mail-order firm in the north of England, so anything in stock in the UK comes from there...they do have a London PR firm but I go direct to Redoute's press agent as she's much more helpful.

That would be great stilista! :woot: :heart: :flower:

No need..I just did a more thorough check of the trench and it has blue stripes on the back..no thanks :doh:

Oh I thought you knew it had the blue stripes...I like them!

The catalogue has a few different style of trench coat though, maybe another one would be better for you?

I :heart: La Redoute. Not one thing I have ordered have I returned.
Never had any problems with shipping and such...and one thing concerns me, they say the items are shipped from France( which is one reason why i order from there) ..just wondering if this is true.

^^^ the vast majority of their items are shipped from France.

stilista said:
Oh I thought you knew it had the blue stripes...I like them!

The catalogue has a few different style of trench coat though, maybe another one would be better for you?

Yes I noticed..I think I'll have a look at the trenches in the stores first..and if nothing suits my fancy I'll return to redoute for a second look at the trenches :flower:

just went to la redoute to check out some new stuff...
am i am in love :heart: i really like the belted tunic.. :blush:

1656_58174_th.jpg
1611_58159_th.jpg
1623_58157_th.jpg

its by
spacer.gif
COMPTOIR des COTONNIERS

anyone familiar with the brand?? i would certainly like to know more about them...

i also like this
1640_18179_th.jpg

and these
1616_58373_sd.jpg

funny-i found it on the uk website...doesn't seem to be on the us site...
and they changed the name to PEOPLE....
last week it was apc...hmmm...

^ that's odd. whatever the name, i hope they start selling it here too!

softgrey said:
funny-i found it on the uk website...doesn't seem to be on the us site...
and they changed the name to PEOPLE....
last week it was apc...hmmm...

They renamed that Vanessa Bruno bag you like to PEOPLE as well Softie :blink:

look what I found on the la redoute website. yay or nay?

and here were the originlas.....
00300f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->