La Redoute

oh yeah...i saw those helena...
i think they are super cute...i'd say yay...

that's funny hanne...wonder why?....hmmm....

well maybe when i get back from paris & I have some pennies left (unlikely) i'll get them.

have you looked at the apc website since it was updated for spring...some nice stuff there. I think there were some nice flat sandals.

there are some cute red flat sandals on la redoute from them...
but they are calling them PEOPLE for some reason now...
but you can actually see the logo in the pic if you look closely...
they are very adorable...and i mean A-dorable...!!..

ha ha ha ha - I saw them too! AGreed A-dorable. I used to have leather sandals like that when I was a little girl. I think they may be nicer than the fake prada's - it is slightly vulgar to have such obvious fakes I suppose although they are very sweet.

I don't understand the 'People' reference either....

yes ...agreed about the copies...but if you live somewhere where no one knows the difference...it doesn't really matter, does it?...

the apc aren't available on the us website at this point...don't know if they will be later on...i like that raincoat very much too...

i couldn't see the raincoat properly - only from the back.... I'll have another look as I may have missed a page....

You know there's a PO Box here if you need one ever....

helena said:
yay or nay?

While the Prada's are undoubtably a better quality ..I actually like the colours on the la redout shoes better...not to mention the cheaper price :P

Thanks Hanne - I appreciate your views. I will keep them in mind.

How very unfair. The same scarf by Cacharel (which I really really want) is such a difference in price from the US and UK site. UK offers the silk scarf at £29 the US at $9.99 (!! )
Why oh why?
At the risk of sounding like a child - its not fair!

cacharel simply doesn't sell as well over here...
but you have entire items which simply aren't even available on the US site...so you still have the better deal fashion puss...:flower:

Thanks for that, softGrey.
Oh well, I bought it anyway. Its perfect for my nephews christening in April. Its one of those church do's in the countryside. I know without a doubt that all women will be wearing pastels and cheap net hats. I'm going as something else and this scarf ties in perfectly (no pun intended)

I ordered these in black from La Redoute today. Their staff are unbeleivably grumpy!!!!

IK059A21G.JPG

I don't seem to be grasping that spring will be soon.:huh: :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
helena said:
I ordered these in black from La Redoute today. Their staff are unbeleivably grumpy!!!!

IK059A21G.JPG

I don't seem to be grasping that spring will be soon.:huh: :unsure:
Uhhhh I like alot..spring be damned helena..:flower:

yes I know Hanne - is it still really cold over with you? I think we are due more snow at the weekend. I think i will be able to keep these boots for a long time anyway - next winter & thereafter! They are quite classic. I hope they fit - I bought them in a size 36! There are a few nice things on la redoute - lots of nice ballet flats for summer.

helena said:
yes I know Hanne - is it still really cold over with you? I think we are due more snow at the weekend. I think i will be able to keep these boots for a long time anyway - next winter & thereafter! They are quite classic. I hope they fit - I bought them in a size 36! There are a few nice things on la redoute - lots of nice ballet flats for summer.
Exactly..they are classic so it's not like you'll wear them 1 short season and never again.
Winter has been so incredibly mild here...and just when I thought spring was due to arrive..BAM..we get snow snow snow..and I can't close my wintercoat :doh:
I'm really taken with the boots, so I had a look at the swedish la redoute..and they don't have your boots :(..anyways..I was just talking to some other pregnant women..and they mentioned that some pregnant women GAIN a shoesize after pregnancy :o ..so maybe now is not the time for me to shoe shop (I just better be able to fit my favorite pair of shoes when this is all over..otherwise I don't know what I'll do)...hm..getting off of topic.
Maybe if I wait 1-2 months I'll know for sure..and if I'm lucky la redoute might have reduced the price ?

Hanne - did you look in the boots section? I think they are made by Unite or something like that. did you see them on the UK site?

helena said:
Hanne - did you look in the boots section? I think they are made by Unite or something like that. did you see them on the UK site?
I found them on the UK site :flower: ..and did some reading on the swedish one..apparently they charge an extra fee of 400 Swedish Kroner (about 35£) extra to ship outside Sweden...not to mention shipping fees..blah..I hate those "extras".

I just ordered a bunch of things from there...I saw the sandals posted earlier in this thread and a couple of other great deals. The site can be a bit mystifying though...it'll definitely be less confusing once I move to England and the shipping isn't so complicated!

helena...love the boots..please let me know how you feel about the quality once they arrive..
and i had a similar experience with ordering from them...except that they were inept as well as grumpy...grrrr.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->