Lacoste

If you're small enough you could buy a kid's size. I think the girls range goes all the way up to a 16, and I think they fit better too.

I don't know about European sizing but I'm a 0 or 2 and the kids sizes fit me fine. Be careful if you have a longer torso though because then the shirt might be really really short.

i wear kids sizes in LACOSTE. size 12 or 14

there already is a topic on lacoste polos.
simply search when you are lookin for something :wink:

I also wanted to find a cheap Lacoste polo top, and I just came back from a trip to Paris, where I was really dissapointed to see they were even MORE expensive there! (68euro!)

Lacoste... :sick:

Just had to get my dissenting opinion in... carry on... :wink:

these are the ones ive got.. i mean shapewise.. not so fitted like the womens stretch ones... more a relaxed look with collars up B)

S4Z2886_mn.jpg

As others have said, I like to wear mine fitted, with a pleated (tennis style) denim skirt, and flip flops. Comfortable for school or schleping around the city.

Originally posted by hollyslookingdry@Jan 18th, 2004 - 8:41 am
I absolutley adore Lacoste. I fell in love with it when I saw The Royal Tenenbaums two years ago. Since then I've been trying to find a striped dress like hers with no luck. I guess Lacoste decided that horizontal stripes are unflattering on the female figure :blush: Gwyneth Paltrow looked fine to me...
That movie was great!

I'm a big fan of the crocodile... I think the polo are made with a better fabric than the RL ones (for example).

And yes, they're definitely preppy, and that's why I love 'em! B)

Originally posted by tangerine@Apr 26th, 2004 - 4:54 pm
Lacoste... :sick:

Just had to get my dissenting opinion in... carry on... :wink:
count me in... :yuk:

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri+Apr 26th, 2004 - 6:21 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(strawberry daiquiri @ Apr 26th, 2004 - 6:21 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-tangerine@Apr 26th, 2004 - 10:54 pm
Just had to get my dissenting opinion in...
Yours is mine :wink: [/b][/quote]
I'm totally "meh" about Lacoste, too. I would never in a million years wear one of those preppy shirts and I cannot stand any kind of a recognizeable logo on my body.

Ain't happening over here. :yuk:

Darnit, I keep missing the editing time limit. I had another thought to bring forth.

Originally posted by kit+Jan 26th, 2004 - 1:25 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kit @ Jan 26th, 2004 - 1:25 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by leyla m.@Jan 25th, 2004 - 6:48 am
Originally posted by kit@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 10:24 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-sanchia
@Jan 22nd, 2004 - 4:11 pm
here in england, i live in Liverpool. Liverpool has an overload of lacoste. whom you call preppy's we here call "trendies" or "scall's". The trendies or scalls here wear these tracksuits by lacoste that are really just mingin. made of nylon and nearly all of the boys here wear them. A few girls followed but with the girls its died down abit. Its mainly boys that wear them now. I hate them. The jacket and trouser set are always about £100 and come in the most vile shades of red, yellow, green, electric blue.. u name it. As far as i know this fashion isnt popular anywhere else in the UK. It just seems to be that the boys here wont move on from 80's shell suits. I do like most lacoste garments but just not these tracksuits. Ive had enough and the boys here are wearing the same clothes as their friends because they are only made in about 5 different colours and patterns. I will try and find some pictures to post for you peeps. Im not taking any in town... i'l get decked. lol :smile:

HI SANCHIA :flower:

Don't you think Lacoste tracksuits are JUST the thing to wear to THE TRAFFORD CENTRE !!! :yuk:

ALL the ' townies ' , ' scallys ' , and ' pikys ' , tend to affect them . It's a shame , because the better designed items are good , courtesy of Monsieur Lemaire !

From a fellow northwesterner !!! :wink:

KIT :innocent:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, im laughing to hard :lol:
one of my friends lives in manchester and he told me that when i told him to buy some LACOSTE polos....
he said exactly what you said KIT :lol: . trafford centre is full of the 'scallys' :ninja: .

i agree that only the POLOS look good. the tracksuits are bad news :flower:
HI LEYLA :heart:

You MUST pronounce it ' The Trafford Centoh ' .

The use of the ' glottle stop ' , is ' de rigueur ' for the townies , scallies etc .

Your friend lives in Manchistoh ?

Well THERE'S a thing !!! :lol:

KIT :innocent:[/b][/quote]
What we call "preppies" you lot would likely call "Sloane Rangers."

Huge difference between a Sloane and a Scall (granted that difference is largely in accent and bank-account).

What you guys call a Pikey, we call a redneck.

I've gotten fairly good at comparative Slang-lish. I am a born American who lived for a while in the UK and keep in touch with some of my old friends over there, so I hear a lot of newer slang in passing from e-mails. When I was over there (1999-2000) I never heard anyone call anyone a Pikey, so I am thinking this one might have gained more popularity fairly recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->