Lanvin F/W 2004 Paris

sneaze free alternative for fur sensitive girls (like me) , this amazing astracan coat

00160f.jpg

very poetic (excuses for re-posting this but its so elegant)

00310f.jpg

00330f.jpg

very 'me'

this seems like a real great evening coat

00430f.jpg

and i'd wear it with this here

00470f.jpg

:shock: drooling over the new Lanvin jewlery line details :heart:

00020f.jpg

00040f.jpg

i dont like the 'classic' style heel but the detachable bow idea seem genious

00060f.jpg

:woot: I can't just express how I love this collection. :heart: Alber has delivered one of, if not, the best collection of the Fall 2004 season. I mean what else can you ask from a collection like this? Its has amazing quality, fabrics and craft. What else is, it is elegant and sexy, without being vulgar. Lastly, it is innovative while being classic.

there are some pieces that I like but I don't think this is a strong collection at all :(

I expected more...

Originally posted by MissPurple@Mar 8th, 2004 - 6:33 am
there are some pieces that I like but I don't think this is a strong collection at all :(

I expected more...
i agree :(

i mean there are some of its strong points (that jewelry is amazing) but its not the same amazing look after amazing look Lanvin usually has :innocent:

it's not as exciting, but still has that different alber touch i guess..

also, does anyone see a resemblance????? hmm.
00280f.jpg
00005.L.JPG

Originally posted by Erzébeth@Mar 8th, 2004 - 9:13 am
it's not as exciting, but still has that different alber touch i guess..

also, does anyone see a resemblance????? hmm.
I think it's a bit ridiculous to drawn parallels between Alber and Hedi simply because of a carnation on a shirt. Other than that, I don't think there are any links between those two looks.

As for the show, I thought it was very strong but it did drift at points with the daywear. The green dress on Lisa Cant is truly a masterpiece and I, too, love their new jewelry.

Originally posted by ignitioned32@Mar 8th, 2004 - 11:21 am
:woot: I can't just express how I love this collection. :heart: Alber has delivered one of, if not, the best collection of the Fall 2004 season. I mean what else can you ask from a collection like this? Its has amazing quality, fabrics and craft. What else is, it is elegant and sexy, without being vulgar. Lastly, it is innovative while being classic.
I think you said it best igni. Just a fabulous collection all around. :heart:

isn't he just the cutest thing :P ...

i really thought this was a very strong collection...the details are fantastic..

the messenger bag with the striped strap looks like a military/beauty queen sash...sort of a military reference on a beauty queen... i love it!!! :heart:

lena=those shoes are gorgeous :flower: very clever...

classicly elegant with a twist...soft and modern....there's that softening up of the silhouette we talked about in the trends thread..there just seems to be an intelligence in this collection...i'm happy for alber...i hoped it is recognized by the press... :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->