Lanvin Mens F/W 09.10 Paris

Don't like this at all. It seems incredibly underwhelming considering past collections.

I miss Lanvin of old when they showed at the Hotel Crillon (?) and the clothes were nonchalant and light.

the scarf trick at neck and the pocket squares really make the whole outfit pops... damn i should have gotten one of those skinny long silk scarf when there was a whole bunch of them at 80% off at Barney's last season....

i guess the Acne x Lanvin is over? didn't see any denim pieces on show..

the hats were nice but i really hate the high laced up shoes..

the first part of the music sounds like Philip Glass? minus the piano

i love the hats
and way the models are dressed, the colour + fabric combos

Pretty sure it was Glass, have the cd around here somewhere.

Loved the collection, smart and subtle and with gorgeous colors. Loved the nod to Obama at the end.

LOVE this collection, just enuf feminine edge without just being ridiculous, liking the light silk scarves and loving the high laced boots too, I'm feeling it :D

uum...I meant Mutterlein.:blush: does that count as a freudian slip.
sorry.

i can't really afford Lanvin but i have went out my Financial way to buy a piece here and there

but this collection with such beautiful accessories will surely have me broke for the winter
the footwear was MAJOR
the hats were just fabulous
this collection will be a must have

I love how half of this collection has deconstructed details. I tried on a fantastic jacket in the Lanvin on Savile Row with half-exposed seams on the shoulders and across the stomach and back. Beautiful.

Ok I hate to bring up old posts, but this seems like the right place to do it. This is going to sound silly but how the heck do you pronounce Lucas' last name Ossendrijver? It's driving me insane lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->