Lanvin Resort 2009

very interesting. Quite a different approach from what he's been doing recently. It's very pretty

I really like it! But really, Alber Elbaz will be commended even if he made a whole collection out of hessian sacks. I adore the second look, with the short sleeved oversized blazer-esque top and the long skirt. :heart:

looks very cute. Love the white and black polka-dot dress!

love it!!!! it looks like a fun, summery, cool cruise collection. had to get over the background tho. it definitely adds to the whole summery vibe, but it also didtracvts the eye a little. well, initially...ha ha...=D

This is a very nice resort collection, so graceful and with very elegant silhouettes. I admire what Elbaz is doing with Lanvin and this seems quiet different with all this color explosion.
The second one is my favourite, the pieces match perfectly.

I'd like to see bigger images because the details :smile:

third and last piece look like something mrs doubtfire would wear on a vacation trip.

intresting, and thanks for the link to the full collection :flower:

The one resort collection that is actually worth it. This is beautiful!!

:heart:

full collection...

00020m.jpg
00030m.jpg

00040m.jpg
00050m.jpg

00060m.jpg
00070m.jpg

am i the only one who really dislikes this?...i truly find it kind of horrible...
it's like this bad mix of miami / rockabilly / 80s / vintage... the explosion of intense colour, all the complicated and fussy jewelry, the oversized blazers, the denim on denim, all the satin.... my goodness... it's a complete mess to me...:doh: :ninja:

maybe if you pulled it all apart you'd find a few lovely pieces... and i'm sure this wacky styling was intentional... but i don't see how this fits with what lanvin has been all about the past few seasons. and i certainly dont see how it's 'pretty' or 'graceful' or any of the other adjectives that are being used. :shock: if i saw this and didn't know it was lanvin i would think it was really amateur... :ermm: i just hate it...i'm sorry :lol:....maybe i don't "understand" it.....but i still think it's so tacky looking :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->