Largerfeld's Hunger

Sounds interesting enough. A bread scent may not be too becoming full-on,but it sounds like it could be a great component in a scent's mixture. I dunno,I like these contemporary yet very organic ways of creating a fragrance...like with Commes des Garçons,which I will not go into as we all know some of the rumoured ingredients she has concocted B)

Wahhhhhhhhh he's so grubby and muscley and ewwwww.

I like my boys not shiny and skinny. That way we can share pants? Haha but yeah.

Wait....so why bread? And why round bread? It would have been sexier and therefore funnier if it had been a french load :innocent:

Originally posted by Scott@Apr 11th, 2004 - 4:36 pm
like with Commes des Garçons,which I will not go into as we all know some of the rumoured ingredients she has concocted B)
:innocent:

Originally posted by hollyslookingdry@Apr 11th, 2004 - 7:27 pm

I actually find him rather gross looking as well. :yuk:

The only thing I'm wondering is if they had to hollow out the loaf of bread.

Originally posted by chickonspeed+Apr 11th, 2004 - 12:43 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chickonspeed @ Apr 11th, 2004 - 12:43 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-softgrey@Apr 9th, 2004 - 11:29 pm
let me tell you...i smelled ALL of them... :yuk: is all i have to say... :innocent:
Oh, that's not fair, softgrey. You have to admit it's a very unique and visionary (pun intended) idea.

I stopped by the Visionaire Gallery in February and smelled all of these. Many of them were absolutely spot-on and brilliant, but a lot of them weren't as great and smelled alike. The bread one is so perfect and Brad is the ultimate! :blush: [/b][/quote]
i felt more of the second half of what you said...i had a hard time telling some of them apart and i personally did not care for any of them...that's my honest opinion...

i liked the idea and was very curious...the presentation is pretty great...but i don't care for any of the actual scents...

...which i consider a big deal with a fragrance oriented product...it's very conceptual but i don't like the execution...unfortunately...that's all... :innocent:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia+Apr 11th, 2004 - 11:48 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(purplelucrezia @ Apr 11th, 2004 - 11:48 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-hollyslookingdry@Apr 11th, 2004 - 7:27 pm

I actually find him rather gross looking as well. :yuk: [/b][/quote]
Hee...and I like 'em wiry and scruffy. My husband is wiry and scruffy, so I am biased...

Originally posted by Scott@Apr 11th, 2004 - 10:36 pm
Sounds interesting enough. A bread scent may not be too becoming full-on,but it sounds like it could be a great component in a scent's mixture. I dunno,I like these contemporary yet very organic ways of creating a fragrance...like with Commes des Garçons,which I will not go into as we all know some of the rumoured ingredients she has concocted B)
Well, do remember that the main ingredient in CKone, is tea :rolleyes:

get Karl's hunger sample and more designer scents as a gift with new, leather bound, pricy Visionaire Scent issue :P

VISIONAIRES AND GRACES

CULT magazine Visionaire's party in London before the weekend was expected to be a magnet for the capital's hippest party-goers. And it did not disappoint. Guests turning up at The Royal College of Art to admire the fragrant artwork in the new Scent special issue included Erin O'Connor, who took to the dancefloor sporting a new boyish crop and flat cap, Jacquetta Wheeler - spotted nipping outside for a cigarette with Roland Mouret - Tracey Emin, Katy Grand, Agent Provocateur's husband-and-wife team Joe Corre and Serena Rees, and actress Emilia Fox. Jibby Bean came head-to-toe in white specially to match Visionaire's new bleached leather-bound issue. And when the guests at the decadent do needed a break from dancing, they played around on beds: the Great Eastern Hotel had recreated a luxury hotel room for the occasion, complete with "room service", which included delicious cucumber martinis (bright green, very this season). Hostess, Visionaire director Cecilia Dean was stunning in a McQueen empire-line evening dress and white cape. The Scent issue, priced at $175 and with a print run of only 4,000, contains 21 unique images alongside 21 brand new scents, each created to encapsulate the title of their corresponding image - including Karl Lagerfeld's naked vision of Hunger, left. (April 19 2004, AM)

This guys is called Brad König, you can see him in the current Fendi and Roberto Cavalli AD's, I think he's going with Ford Models Agency...

the model is called Brad Kroenig and is absolutely HOTTNESS :wub:

001.JPG

006.JPG

by the way.......does anyone know where the parties at??
i neeeeed to meet karl if hes gonna be in london

:o its been already :angry:
o well.....there was no mention of kate being there so i guess i didnt miss much

Acid,

It was last Thursday night at the Royal College of Art. I assume that the Visionaire suckup job Lena posted today was by British Vogue. From what I hear, the party was rather lame and few notables showed up.

all their parties have been lame for the past several season... :innocent:

Originally posted by Acid@Apr 19th, 2004 - 3:14 pm
the model is called Brad Kroenig and is absolutely HOTTNESS :wub:

001.JPG

006.JPG

by the way.......does anyone know where the parties at??
i neeeeed to meet karl if hes gonna be in london
Indeed, he is quite lickable.

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Apr 19th, 2004 - 9:29 pm
Acid,

It was last Thursday night at the Royal College of Art. I assume that the Visionaire suckup job Lena posted today was by British Vogue. From what I hear, the party was rather lame and few notables showed up.
:blink: why, the artcile was from vogue uk, what is it with the anti-visionaire-partys mood guys :blink:

as for the model, he looks quite like a male stripper to me :P

(he does look a bit David Becham-ish no?)

Originally posted by Salope@Apr 11th, 2004 - 11:52 pm
hahaha

i love funny tfs threads. why did karl do the photo like that, i thought he didn't like to talk about sex :blink:

Originally posted by Erzébeth+Apr 20th, 2004 - 7:48 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Erzébeth @ Apr 20th, 2004 - 7:48 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Salope@Apr 11th, 2004 - 11:52 pm
hahaha

i love funny tfs threads. why did karl do the photo like that, i thought he didn't like to talk about sex :blink: [/b][/quote]
i think that the scent visually distracted karl from bread in much the same way, i would imagine, that photo would allow him to give up the sight of it...

in fact i think it might inspire me to do the same.... :blush:

Brad is also featured in the little Bergdorf catalog/magazine they send out. And is that Fendi ad from L'Uomo Vogue? :crush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"