Last.fm

Can I just say I have signed up but I don't for the life of me... get it. What is going on? :cry: I am pretty technologically inept...

my username is patternclash :wink: maybe you'll recognise the avatar? .francesca was taken :doh:

ybf, the way you add as friends is if you go to their profile, there is a little + in the top right corner...click that and it will let you add as friends :wink: i think you might have figured it out by now, but just in case someone else can't find it..i couldn't for a while too :ninja:

chanel i like your charts! :lol: pretty soon my horrible music folder will show up and i'll be super embarrassed...

sienna, i have no idea why that's doing that...is it still happening?

I also joined... tott_tfs, tott was already taken...

Joined. But it's too bad they can't track what you listen to on vinyl...I'm old-school like that. :blush:

droogist said:
Joined. But it's too bad they can't track what you listen to on vinyl...I'm old-school like that. :blush:

oh i know..me too...!

i just found one of my favorite songs ever, "on my mind" by marine girls, on soulseek, and it's a vinyl version, so it's got all the cracks and pops...my vinyl of it isn't with me right now so it makes me happy to hear it with vinyl characteristics :heart:

thanks everyone for signing up! i think now that we have 15 members we can start using the radio feature! :woot:

And I made an avatar. You simply don't count without one :wink::P

audiotfs14cn.jpg

oh perle i think that's a lovely avatar for our group! i've been trying to put it up, but it's not working for me. i think you may be able to do that yourself...if you can upload it, that would rock! if not, i'll keep trying..i agree we need an avatar and i think that one is perfect :smile:

has anyone tried the tfs radio? i've downloaded the radio player thing, but haven't tried it yet. has anyone laughed at my music yet? :lol:

droogist said:
same here.

i did sign up dear .f, but so far i don't understand anything:lol:
give me time...

perlefine, lovely avatar.

that's ok anna...i'm a bit confused by a few thing myself. i know that several people (perlefine, chanel...) have been using it for a while..if they want to help explain things?

fab_fifties_fille said:
when I download the audioscrobbler plugin do I want to 'run' it or 'save' it? :unsure:

i think you save it and then make sure you open the application on your harddrive? are you on pc or mac?

PC,
I'm going to need to start downloading more music onto my computer...before my dire collection is out in the open :lol:

anna karina said:
same here.

i did sign up dear .f, but so far i don't understand anything:lol:
give me time...

perlefine, lovely avatar.

Ugh I am in the same seafaring vessel Anna K... Mine is sort of working although I don't quite get the point. Is it only to see what other people are listening to? I can't seen to access their music anyhow so....? My last.fm player just says it is "connecting to server" but it doesn't ever fulful that promise and the iscrobbler just sits there

Oh I got it to work!...I saved it then ran it, then you play your music and it naturally comes up ^_^

I'm 'whatthefolk' :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->