Lena Dunham

If she experiences a career downturn whilst the likes of Woody Allen and Polanski are still getting Oscars then there is something fundamentally wrong with the world. And that's the first and last time that I'll defend Lena Dunham.

Lena Dunham attends the 'Girls' season four series premiere at American Museum of Natural History on January 5, 2015 in New York City.
N9TMD3d.jpg

9TR1Fld.jpg

nNzOH7y.jpg

QdYRGep.jpg

VsVkOIf.jpg

zimbio

Lena Dunham braves the very snowy weather to head to a meeting on Tuesday (January 6) in New York City.

The 28-year-old Girls actress is shooting down all rumors that she’s engaged to boyfriend Jack Antonoff.

“This is the most hilarious thing,” Jenny Konner, Lena‘s BFF and Girls executive producer, told Cosmopolitan. “We have friendship rings, they’re a stack of three, we both wear them. We both wear them on that finger because that’s the finger they fit on, and those are our friendship rings. When they announced that she was wearing an engagement ring, I was, like, ‘Yeah, [she's engaged] … to me.’”

Lena added, “And it’s funny, because I have a ring that my boyfriend gave me that I wear on my right hand, which, like, clearly no one gives a **** about… It’s a diamond. And everyone was, like, let’s ignore that diamond and focus on this stack of three rings. But, yeah, it is very funny. I definitely have the feeling, like, slow news day, dude?”

“I also just want to say that if we were going to get engaged, we would be more creative than to do it on New Year’s Eve. You don’t want to be basic,” Lena said. LOL!

The photo that sparked the engagement rumors shows Lena sporting a ring
lbY8bbw.jpg

8rMC0Si.jpg

just jared

Lena Dunham arrives on a flight at LAX airport on January 9, 2015 in Los Angeles, California.
Qefjp3w.jpg

suSdfMb.jpg

OHyS2ip.jpg

y4LlvmL.jpg

zimbio

Actress/writer Lena Dunham attends the 72nd Annual Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 11, 2015 in Beverly Hills, California.
krVFm0D.jpg

WunNq8l.jpg

zimbio

Lena Dunham attends ELLE's Annual Women in Television Celebration on January 13, 2015 at Sunset Tower in West Hollywood, California. Presented by Hearts on Fire and Olay.
D4zmsuR.jpg

av3uO0Z.jpg

JDcYd6V.jpg

wNTvx6z.jpg

zimbio

She actually looks cute with the dress. Ditch the shoes though.

Jemima Kirke, Allison Williams, Lena Dunham and Zosia Mamet, photographed by Peter Hapak for People magazine, Jan 17, 2015.
KAQiJiN.jpg

tmxAh0l.jpg

edenliaothewomb.tumblr

'It's Me, Hilary: The Man Who Drew Eloise' Portraits 2015 Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah - January 25, 2015

starity.hu

Chris Buck Photoshoot 2014 for The Guardian

Paola Kudacki Photoshoot 2015 for Elle

Danielle Levitt Photoshoot 2015 for Time Out

starity.hu

'Girls' Press Conference in LA - February 19, 2015

starity.hu

Yikes, she's done no effort at all with her hair. Also it's a very ill-fitting dress.

First look: Lena Dunham's character, Kinky Sue, for her guest role on scandal was revealed on Thursday

dailymail.co.uk

Kinky Sue or cartoon Cathy? At least we now know bangs don't work for her.

Lena Dunham attends The Paley Center For Media's 32nd Annual PALEYFEST LA - "Girls" at Dolby Theatre on March 8, 2015 in Hollywood, California.

zimbio

She looks radiant here, love it when she smiles. Hope she wears some of the new Miu Miu collection, or Michael Kors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->