Leonor Varela

Lovely Leonor, at the Hollywood premiere of El Cantante, (the film bio of Hector Lavoe, "The King of Salsa" - starring Marc Anthony & JLo), 31 July '07. It's no wonder Leonor was here, as she is about to start filming a 6 part Telanovela "La flor palida", based upon the life of JLo, and produced by JLo!
HQs are from Celebrity City

Leonor Varela for Iceberg

04.jpg

same source

wow thanks! i like the candid ones which are rare
and the iceberg ads are pretty too!

Thanks PrincesseDaria for the Iceberg ads - she was still a pretty hot item then (in the early 2000s, starring in stuff like The Taylor of Panama and Blade 2.) Not that she isn't still hot. Love to see super HQs of those iceberg ads. And thanks for the IMDB film info. Our girl Leonor has a lot of films in the can. Now if only they could find a distributor. I want to see her up on the big screen again - not direct to DVD!

And finally thanks to everyone for keeping this thread going!:flower: Leonor deserves it.

wow she's stunning. i love those candid shots as well.

Lovely Leonor in some curious Chilean fashion adverts - Spring 2007 - beautiful scans by big Leonor fan Nathalie:

More of Leonor - (sorry - MQ only - if only someone could find HQs) and her awsomely huge, beautiful, sexy smile - at El Cantante premiere in Hollywood, 31 July 2007- thanks to Mel at Leonor-varela.org

I'm not so sure about that dress!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! She is stunning! What an amazing overall look - the lips, the eye makeup, the silver of that top. All together it looks beautiful.

Wow! She is stunning! What an amazing overall look - the lips, the eye makeup, the silver of that top. All together it looks beautiful.

Wow Luxx - glad you like Leonor's look. She's gotten a lot of heat - especially at Go Fug Yourself, for being somewhat fashion challenged.

Beginning on Tuesday, Oct 30 2007, at 10:00 PM, on the Univision network here in the USA, the telanovela mini-series COMO AMA UNA MUJER, starring our girl Leonor Varela in the role of Sofia Marquez, a big, successful, J Lo like latin pop singer who has it all - except true love! The series is produced by J Lo herself (surprise, surprise!). Here are some publicity photos of lovely Leonor from the official Univision page: See how they've done her up to look almost like J Lo - amazing!
Click on thumbnails for BIG pictures.

Check out the official COMO AMA UNA MUJER page at Univision, here:
http://www.univision.com/content/channel.jhtml?chid=5&schid=6481&secid=20276

She's from my country! Here she started as a soap actress and then she make it big going to US, just right after doing one tv show!
She's one of the most gorgeous chilean women ever :smile:

Leonor Varela is gorgeous, but I still wish we could see more succesful movies. Her new upcoming movie list was posted a page ago, so I guess we just have to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rodopolfo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->