Leopard Print Tights

in general..i think leopard print tights are just bad...espeically how people wear them

it's so hard to pull off..the only time that it looks right..are in ads or editorials
in real life they are just bad

maybe rock 'n' roll or punk girls can pull it off..but mature women wearing them just makes them look desperate for attention

i love leopard print..just not on tights

I love them too but I agree that they can look terrible in the wrong hands. I wear mine with plain dresses and black t-bar heels, or alternatively you could wear them with a denim mini and ballet flats if you have good legs.^_^

I love leopard print tights. I think they look really good, teamed with a black pencil skirt and black top, and black peep toe shoes. :flower:

i saw this woman one day with full on leapard print. top, skirt, tights and brown shoes. it got very nasty =/ some people can pull it off nicely but others should stay away from it. lace tights are very nice.

I just Bought this one.. But i'm not sure if i'll keep it.. do you girls find this outfit trashy?

JolleDigitalecamera5.jpg

Oh btw, my parents find it way too trashy.. But me, i'm not sure.. maybe in the summer on vacation with a blak tube top and vlak havaiana flip flops and this glasses it still looks oke?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xjx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->